the Chatwing’s free chatbox.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by vidawimberly, Aug 17, 2012.

1. vidawimberly

vidawimberly New Member

What is chatwing chatbox?
    Chatwing chatbox is the best live chat widget and chat software for websites and blogs. Chatwing chatbox is one of many ways of communicating, chatting with the members and visitors on your forum.Chatwing live chatBox is to some extent, a software of instant communication integrated into your forum. Chatwing chatbox is free..

Adding ChatWing To Your Website

How do I add ChatWing to my website?
    To get started, register a new account. Once you have created your ChatWing account, you will be able to customize your chatbox. Once you have done this, you will be given html code that you must embed on your website.

Features

Does the chat application filter profanity?
    Yes, we filter profane language.
    Does the chat application have any protection against spam?
    Yes, we offer a system for chatbox admins to ban any spammers
    How can users sign in to the chat? Do users need to register?
    Users do not need to register to join the chat. Users can sign in with Twitter, Facebook or as Guest. Guests can choose their name and avatar.
    How many simultaneous chatters can Chatwing hold?
    1000+

Admin Controls

Can I delete all messages or the entire chat conversation?
    Yes, login to your account and click "Remove all messages"

ChatWing Premium Version (Paid Version)

How much does Chatwing cost?
    Our pricing is very flexible and fair, we guarantee the lowest prices for our chat services on the web. Let us know what you need and we will provide the most affordable option you will find anywhere. We will beat any price of a comparable chat product..
    Can I put my own site or company logo into my Chatbox?
    Yes, with premium users, you can send us your logo and we will add it to the custom theme
    We are a non-profit organization or charity can you help?
    Sure, Chatwing supports you people and is willing to provide custom services to non-profit organizations.

Blogging and Website Platform Implementations

Will ChatWing work on my website?
    Basically, ChatWing will work on any website that supports iframe. ChatWing does not require Flash to be installed in order to function correctly
    What are the current known supported platforms?
    Tumblr, Blogspot, TypePad, LiveJournal, Wix, Weebly, WetPaint, ESPN Fantasy Sports League Sites, Bligoo, WebNode, Lefora, Jimdo

Chatwing also allows everyone to utilize the power of social media.
    Chatwing takes pride on its chat tool’s easy installation mechanism.