User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm using the Super Grap AC102EX in black. I think the key for the tackiness is, don't strecht it too much while wrapping. I play 3 times a week + tournaments on the weekend and I change my grap nearly every 4-6 weeks.
    But one question: Have you ever tried to change the direction of the wrapping? From bottom to top - for sure - but clockwise- or counterclockwise wrapping?
    The basic grap is counterclockwise and I'm used to wrap it like that - but makes it any differences? Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion YY super grap is kinda tacky and got the nice feeling for my personal preference, i didnt overlap it, wrap over original grap, i wrap it is almost cover the cone of my racket, however durability is the only problem for this super grap as it wear out fast as most of the people complaint, i change it once a month, whenever it really torn alot, btw im using wine red color.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex Super grap and Head Overgrip are the worst grips I ever tried. Karakal Nano 60 is a good overgrip which is tacky. The best overgrip in my opinion is Victor Overgrip 06 which ist most tacky for one month.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yonex super grap has decent initial grip. since my hands are never sweat, i cannot cover the sweat absorption part of the grip. when i replace a grip, i stretch it just a tiny bit so that it grips onto the handle so it' snot loose. i usually grip in prior to a badminton session which usually last about 3-4hrs. the feel is great, tackiness aside. and the scent coming from the grip is nice as well. unfortunately for a dry hand person it only lasts a few sessions. tho my hands don't attract a lot of dirt or anything, and the white grip doesn't get dirty, i could tell that it gets a little "hairy", then the grip is gone.

the RKEP G09 grip is a completely different animal and it's been reviewed many times on the RKEP thread so go check out what everyone else is saying. i don't play often, tho my sessions could get long, so using YY super grap is not a problem. but for someone who trains on a weekly basis and also plays tournament, you might want to find an alternative to YY super grap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2