User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 231
  1. #137
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hehe,cannot like this.
    but i think lai/tan will win,hehe.
    We'll see tomorrow....

  2. #138
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I personally thinks it's good that Liang Chiu Shia is on WS coaching team...

    Hopefully Ina ws can rise to its former glory...

  3. #139
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    I personally thinks it's good that Liang Chiu Shia is on WS coaching team...

    Hopefully Ina ws can rise to its former glory...
    how many title u think ina will win tomorow?

  4. #140
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    4 Ina rep in final tomorrow..

    Here's the chance of grabbing the title from the biggest to smallest :

    XD > WD > WS > MD

    Any title after OG disastrous will be good to restore the order for Ina's shattering pride

  5. #141
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    how many title u think ina will win tomorow?
    Of course 4

  6. #142
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    4 Ina rep in final tomorrow..Here's the chance of grabbing the title from the biggest to smallest :XD > WD > WS > MDAny title after OG disastrous will be good to restore the order for Ina's shattering pride
    I agree with chances in above order, quantify:54 > 53 > 52 > 51. Hehehe.Yohanes Rendy won AJC 2009. With Jongjit also the participant

  7. #143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,428
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MS FINAL
    Nguyen Tien Minh
    [1] vs Takuma Ueda [6] - the home favorite to retain his title yet again.

    WS FINAL
    Porntip Buranaprasertsuk
    [1] vs Lindaweni Fanetri - Linda has defied the odds in beating 3 seeded players (Xing Ai Ying [5], Eriko Hirose [2] and Sapsiree Taerattanachai [4]) in reaching her first major Final (correct me if I am wrong). I hope she can beat Porntip, but, the Thai has the edge.

    MD FINAL
    Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan [8] vs Bodin Issara/Maneepong Jongjit [2] - Rendy/Afiat have also performed well this week, beating the top-seed Kim/Kim today in 3 tight-sets. Can they rise to the occassion to win their first title? It will be very hard against the in-form Thai pair, unless they can slow the Thais down.

    WD FINAL
    Ng Hui Lin/Ng Hui Ern [4] vs Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth/Rizki Amelia Pradipta [6] - Pia/Rizki have also defied the odds in reaching the Final. So, this time, I am predicting they will win their first GP title and rise to the top 50.

    XD FINAL
    Tan Aik Quan/Lai Pei Jing [6] vs Markis Kido/Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth - the last time they met earlier this year, Tan/Lai won in straight-sets. This time, I hope Kido/Pia can exact a revenge.

  8. #144
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,582
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    congratulation to Mapia (markis/pia).... good luck tomorrow...
    Bro-sis combo, Pia will play two finals, we'll see the outcome

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    I personally thinks it's good that Liang Chiu Shia is on WS coaching team...
    Hopefully Ina ws can rise to its former glory...
    Yeah, after Susi's great achievement practically INA WS can't talk too much at international badminton stage.

  9. #145
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bandung,Flower City
    Posts
    1,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are Rendy/Afiat want to prove that they still one of the best INA's backup MD?


    They have perfomed so well in Vietnam GP,
    won against Christo/Andrei,Kido/Alvent and the most surprisingly,Kim Ki Jung/Kim Sa Rang!

  10. #146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NTM to Sony "This is my house" [wags finger]

  11. #147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melaka
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    NTM to Sony "This is my house" [wags finger]
    second game was pretty close, but Nguyen didn't let his home crowd down. He should win the title easily. SDK still climbs the ranking chart. Indonesians have done really well here too. I smell them getting some titles later today.

  12. #148
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Who LCS ??

    Now all hope goes to Sony....
    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    MS FINAL
    Nguyen Tien Minh
    [1] vs Takuma Ueda [6] - the home favorite to retain his title yet again.

    WS FINAL
    Porntip Buranaprasertsuk
    [1] vs Lindaweni Fanetri - Linda has defied the odds in beating 3 seeded players (Xing Ai Ying [5], Eriko Hirose [2] and Sapsiree Taerattanachai [4]) in reaching her first major Final (correct me if I am wrong). I hope she can beat Porntip, but, the Thai has the edge.

    MD FINAL
    Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan [8] vs Bodin Issara/Maneepong Jongjit [2] - Rendy/Afiat have also performed well this week, beating the top-seed Kim/Kim today in 3 tight-sets. Can they rise to the occassion to win their first title? It will be very hard against the in-form Thai pair, unless they can slow the Thais down.

    WD FINAL
    Ng Hui Lin/Ng Hui Ern [4] vs Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth/Rizki Amelia Pradipta [6] - Pia/Rizki have also defied the odds in reaching the Final. So, this time, I am predicting they will win their first GP title and rise to the top 50.

    XD FINAL
    Tan Aik Quan/Lai Pei Jing [6] vs Markis Kido/Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth - the last time they met earlier this year, Tan/Lai won in straight-sets. This time, I hope Kido/Pia can exact a revenge.
    Kudos tu Badmania. Same prediction as you

  13. #149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,893
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopefully Msia can at least nail one title, very surprise to see teenagers playing in the final. Win or lose hope they keep the momentum going...

  14. #150
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,443
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Bro-sis combo, Pia will play two finals, we'll see the outcome
    Both against MAS opponents.

  15. #151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tan Aik Quan/Lai Pei Jing might be as good as Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying...

  16. #152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Hopefully Msia can at least nail one title, very surprise to see teenagers playing in the final. Win or lose hope they keep the momentum going...
    who are the teenagers?

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Of course 4
    i dont think so,hehe.

  17. #153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    who are the teenagers?



    i dont think so,hehe.
    Add question to @etudiant with some bet, the answer will be different

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •