User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is BG66UM really difficult to re-string than other strings ?

    Hi BC members,

    I am part time re-stringer and still new. I have managed to re-string 6 rackets in this week using two knots stringing pattern and I found that it is difficult to re-string BG66UM than other strings because when I started to pull the string, the string move although i have clamped it using fixed clamp. My machine is yonex ES5Protech. I wonder what's wrong, is it because the string or is it because of the clamp ? I need advice from Pro re-stringer.


    Thank you very much,

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obviously it is a thinner string (0.65mm) so you may have to adjust your fix clamp accordingly.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Toronto & Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by istring4you View Post
    Obviously it is a thinner string (0.65mm) so you may have to adjust your fix clamp accordingly.
    I agree with istring4you..
    Nice machine for a part time stringer! =P

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthHowie View Post
    I agree with istring4you..
    Nice machine for a part time stringer! =P
    I was going to say the exact same thing.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am quite a lucky guy because the owner of the shop is my friend and he needed re-stringer so he asked me to help him. Thanks for the advice from istring4you. Perhaps you can go the my friend's shop since you are from Singapore.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjiew View Post
    I am quite a lucky guy because the owner of the shop is my friend and he needed re-stringer so he asked me to help him. Thanks for the advice from istring4you. Perhaps you can go the my friend's shop since you are from Singapore.
    Not many stringers in Singapore have this god divine machine. As a stringer myself, i wud love to lay my prints on them It instantaneously up one's level by a notch. U lucky guy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •