User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Best money value

    Which mid-priced racket is the absolute best for cash value? I.E if performance and cost were put into fixed numbers which racket would have the best performance:cost ratio?

    Looking for a new racket after i got bored of my Yonex Isometric 200 SP that i've been using for ages

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    APACS generally has some great mid-ranged rackets. Best deals i can find are the rackets that are last year's high end. Typically u can get a discount of 30%+ on an older top-end model, and the awesomeness hasn't decreased with the price!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cheers - i'll take a look at Apacs, i've been leaning towards the Yonex Voltric 5 myself after a few hours of googling.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No love for pandas? Lol

  5. #5
    Regular Member yerrorice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,444
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drink View Post
    Which mid-priced racket is the absolute best for cash value? I.E if performance and cost were put into fixed numbers which racket would have the best performance:cost ratio?

    Looking for a new racket after i got bored of my Yonex Isometric 200 SP that i've been using for ages
    generally apacs is the best value for money

    however if you have more money (but not enough for yonex high end)
    then there are several option
    most popular one is Victor
    and then we also have other good small business brand such as panda power and rkep

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    generally apacs is the best value for money

    however if you have more money (but not enough for yonex high end)
    then there are several option
    most popular one is Victor
    and then we also have other good small business brand such as panda power and rkep
    i thought victor on par with yonex in terms of pricing....
    i checked just this afternoon, the price of MX models is the same as VTZF....

  8. #8
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,478
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnersfan View Post
    i thought victor on par with yonex in terms of pricing....
    i checked just this afternoon, the price of MX models is the same as VTZF....
    victor rackets should be slightly cheaper than comparable yonex by 30-40 USD, but really depends on where you're getting it from. could be cheaper in asia or Taiwan and Hong Kong specifically.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fleet racket cheaper than yonex and victor,many models to choose

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    victor rackets should be slightly cheaper than comparable yonex by 30-40 USD, but really depends on where you're getting it from. could be cheaper in asia or Taiwan and Hong Kong specifically.
    i checked at Victor distributor in Malaysia.....
    Victor MX80 original price is RM800, after discount is RM 600 + string and grip....
    same goes to MX70 and MX60(at first i thought they're cheaper than MX80)....
    with the same price, i can get VTZF....
    VT80 only cost RM 550 and VT70 is RM 500...
    i think that's why i rarely see people use high end victor(at least in my area)....
    maybe the pricing is depends on the region....

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda Power and Apacs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •