victor rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by xXDjFrostyXx, Aug 23, 2012.

1. xXDjFrostyXx

xXDjFrostyXx Regular Member

Could someone tell me the pros/cons of the racket and a yonex racket equivalent if it exist. The rackets that i was looking at are, MX-80 MX-70 MX-london MX-LYD bravesword 11 and bravesword 12
    Thank you very much, cheers :)

2. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    Take a look in the Victor fan club thread. Lots of info there. The Mx80 and BS LYD even got their own threads. Happy hunting.

3. ben94

ben94 Regular Member

yeah as what Nauroa said. check out the bravesword and Meteor X threads. the BS LYD, MX JJS and MX80 have their own threads.

but, i have converted myself into a victor fan. i used to use Yonex, the armortec series and also the arcsaber series. and just a couple of weeks ago, the frames of my armortec snapped and i had to borrow a friends racket.

i tried the BS09 first and i must say, i LOVED IT. it is very different from the arcsaber or armortec series, but just the swing speed compensated for the loss in head heaviness, the maneuverability of the racket was just wonderful. now, i have fully converted to a victor user as it is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper as well as compared to the yonex rackets.

i am now using the BS LYD and will be trying the MX JJS soon. but as a former yonex lover, i can say that transitioning to victor would take a little time, its most definitely worth it :D

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    my all time favorite since it was in production till now is still the victor superwave35. i bought it first without testing it out because i was stupid and thought, "hey, that dude JJS plays with it, must be good" so i bought it and luckily for me, i still love it till this day. i also have a bravesword because of LYD...i know, i'm kinda impulsive with racket purchases.

for some reason the two victor rackets don't feel as solid as its comparable yonex rackets. i have the same string same tension on all my rackets, so i know the difference in feel i get are mainly from my rackets. by no mean am i saying victor is inferior, just a weird "hollow" feel, and it's not so much the lack of vibration dampening either cos i know how that feels.

thinking about getting a victor spira21 and meteor80