Racket Recommendation

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by drink, Aug 25, 2012.

1. drink

drink Regular Member

Student
    I consider myself intermediate, i've been playing for 5 years or so on and off, but only casually, i've never played on a club level or seriously.

I typically play a lot of drop shots, i like drives and net kills. I smash at only close to ideal opportunities.

What racket would suit my style of play? I've been playing lot recently and looking for a racket RM200 or less.

2. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    if you looking racket RM 200 or less, apacs, fleet, protech racket suit you.... those racket are around RM 150 or lower, most of it with diamond shape design, good for control and smashing too...

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    mid grade yonex nanospeed or nanoray would be a great racket since you like the fast pace drives, net kills, and seldom smash, and lots of drops. i can conclude that you're more of a finesse player than a power player. i've used a nanospeed 800 and it's a great racket, somewhat head light balance and close to even balance so you do have a bit of power to smash if you have to, but light enough for drives and net shots. it feels great for drops as well. i have not tried the nanoray replacement of it. sorry i don't know how much rm200 is in american dollar but i'll certainly look it up :)

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    rm200 is like 64usd, so i guess you can still buy the mid grade nanospeed or nanoray rackets, but you might be able to find a better deal with other brands