ASICS Gel-Rocket Court Shoes - Quick Review

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by minimarcy, Aug 28, 2012.

1. minimarcy

minimarcy Regular Member

Digital Advertising
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in here - I noticed some threads about ASICS gel shoes, and wanted to post a quick review on this new pair that I recently acquired:

http://www.asics.co.uk/indoor/products/gel-rocket-men/

I
    got the for the bargain price of £19.99 + delivery, and got the opportunity to try them out for size (worst pun ever) last weekend.

First Impressions:
    Like wearing a pillow around your feet. Seriously. I think they're possible the most comfortable pair of trainers I've worn in a long time. Really snug fitting, and kept my feet firmly and comfortable in place.

During the game:
    Throughout the game of just over an hour, they stayed comfortable and really bouncy on the heel. I suffer from recurring shin splints, and these trainers did wonders in protecting my feet from any hard impacts while jumping around, and this was without any kind of extra insole insert.
    The only small gripe I have, is that by the end of the game, my feel were quite hot. I'm not sure whether it was my socks that I was wearing, or the shoes themselves, but there was a small build-up of heat. Nothing to cry about though.

Overall:
    As mentioned above, these trainers are among the most comfortable I've worn, and I managed to attain them for a real bargain. For those of us who can't fork out for a high-end pair of Yonex trainers or the like, please consider these. Fantastic cushioning, and not too heavy on the feet in my opinion - I could still jump as high as ever, with great cushioning on floor impact.

Any questions just shout :)

tkmdr likes this.