FZ Forza Kevlar CNT-Power 10000 S and VS

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ucantseeme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Hey guys,

I interested to get this rackets. My faithful BS10s are discontinued and know I'm looking for a replacement.
    Does this racket has the BS shape around the head?
    How are your experiences about stringing at 35lbs?
    Would the S or the VS version suit me more, cause I love the BS10 till death?
    Any pics of your 10000's are welcome. :)

2. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

I can provide pictures :

VaryImageSize?height=450&width=450&path=%u00252FContent%2FUploads%2FItemImages%2F80d040ab-1b1f-4.jpg VaryImageSize?height=450&width=450&path=%u00252FContent%2FUploads%2FItemImages%2F8769b563-1a5b-4.jpg

Cant comment how it compares to the Victor since I havent tried it... also consider the Heavy Heavy balanced XPower version...

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Badderz_Alpha, what do you know about the head profile? It looks interesting like the hexagon profile of the Brave Swords. Can you agree about that?

4. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Hi, Yes, these rackets do have a "hexagonal" type head, with an "angle" at the front. (similar to the BS i assume)

the new NForze 10000 and 9000 also have similar, but the heads are overall thinner.... hope that helps..

5. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Forza have a habit of making extremely strong rackets. It'd be interesting to see what they've done with the Bravesword (or Octablade) profile...

6. Jacob mm

Jacob mm Regular Member

School
    Hi I think I can provide you some information, because I have the S version. Its an even balanced racket, with a very fast head. Forza has ranked it stiff, but in Yonex terms it would be the same as Nanospeed 9900. I can hit way harder with this than with any other even balanced rackets, and the control is the best I have ever tried. Its the best racket I have ever tried, but be careful, because once get one you just wanna buy more.(I have 3 :))

7. melforge

melforge Regular Member

senior designer
    hi..for me..i got the Kevlar x-power x2 and it is the best racket ever..cos am an all rounder type..so with x-power i can do it all..try it..really worth buying it..