User Tag List

Thread: Voltric 80

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Voltric 80

Someone at my local club is selling a VT 80 for $100, with 2 paint chips. I tested it today and it felt stiff, however my other concern is that the racket is gripped so that the serial number and description isn't visible. I questioned him and he replied that the gripped the racket that way.

Should I purchase the VT 80 (knowing it's authenticity is ambiguous) simply for the price or perhaps, wait until I reach a high enough level to optimally use this racket.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sraoo View Post
    Someone at my local club is selling a VT 80 for $100, with 2 paint chips. I tested it today and it felt stiff, however my other concern is that the racket is gripped so that the serial number and description isn't visible. I questioned him and he replied that the gripped the racket that way.

Should I purchase the VT 80 (knowing it's authenticity is ambiguous) simply for the price or perhaps, wait until I reach a high enough level to optimally use this racket.
    you can ask him to open the grip and take a look the cone code and shaft serial
    after that post it here:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...uction)/page20