User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Hendra got different style of pair. Kido was smash raining master, while Ahsan is more to a one smash one kill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there any possibilty Ahsan/Hendra could meet KKK/TBH for the next big tournament?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamrioo2 View Post
    is there any possibilty Ahsan/Hendra could meet KKK/TBH for the next big tournament?
    Why not? Maybe in All england?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MelvIndonesia View Post
    Why not? Maybe in All england?
    hopefully... wish to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished watching all england semi.

How come Ahsan who was super human at MO Final become the weakest link in AE semis .

btw, They beat liu/biao 21-12; 21-11 in MO semis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because he just changed his racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

obviously ahsan was very nervous and did inconsistence shot in front of the court and ending with so many unforce errors... btw i think his new racket, Arc FB was not match with him... seem he always overswing the shuttle... maye too light or he still not find the timing of the racket... many of his smash able to return by the china players... also seem the smash was not as fast as at Msian Open recently... i think he better stick with NS9900... but Hendra show a cool play (he always seem cool all the time )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whaithukhe View Post
    Because he just changed his racket
    Why would he changed his racket? he is still sponsored by YONEX. He should just stick with NS9900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's because of racket. They are professional, they have trained before they played in the tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    I don't think it's because of racket. They are professional, they have trained before they played in the tournaments.
    yes agree with u... nothing to do with the racket... Ahsan too much thinking of sitting on the podium again like the MO... but i think he will get better result if he stick the old racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    If professional play with me then racket doesn't matter, even when they use wooden racket still beat me 21-0. But if pro vs pro, then racket DOES matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamrioo2 View Post
    obviously ahsan was very nervous and did inconsistence shot in front of the court and ending with so many unforce errors... btw i think his new racket, Arc FB was not match with him... seem he always overswing the shuttle... maye too light or he still not find the timing of the racket... many of his smash able to return by the china players... also seem the smash was not as fast as at Msian Open recently... i think he better stick with NS9900... but Hendra show a cool play (he always seem cool all the time )
    Quote Originally Posted by whaithukhe View Post
    If professional play with me then racket doesn't matter, even when they use wooden racket still beat me 21-0. But if pro vs pro, then racket DOES matter.
    What I meant was a profesional like Ahsan would already train with the racket before the tournament. If the coach and himself during training, couldn't see that the racket makes his performance worse, then there is something wrong.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes sponsor give "bonus" to players who use their new racquet... But anyway, yonex did make old racquet with new paint job to confuse the fans into believing the players using new racquet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahsan was not himself at AE, nt sure why. I dont rule out rac being a factor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't believe that, the best Indonesia men's double Setiawan / Ahsan, currently, lost in the 1 million USD Axiata cup final in Indonesia homeland, to a scratch pair made by a retired single with a retired mixed double, Bao CL and Zheng Bo。The score is 12:21 ! unbelievable, thus Indonesia lost completely in this Axiata cup which was designed for Indonesia team to win.

Setiawan / Ahsan have established as the strongest INA men's double. On the other side, I don't know who came up with the idea to invite Bao CL and Zheng Bo to play the men's double? is this a genius or stupid idea? If I were the audience, I don't want to see Bao CL and Zheng Bo to play MD in this 1,000,000 USD cup.

first, both Bao CL and Zheng Bo have retired for a long time, Bao CL now is trying his new career as a TV host.

2nd, both Bao CL and Zheng Bo are out of form, even their body're gone out of shape. Both of them also have injuries to be bothered all the time.

3rd, Bao Cl has never played men's double, he was a retired single player; while Zheng Bo has not played MD for many, many, many years. He was a tired mixed double player. Single players have to control and protect the whole court, while mixed double male players have to protect 3/4 court. Contrarily, men's double players only need to protect 1/2 court.
    Last edited by 2cents; 04-28-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    can't believe that, the best Indonesia men's double Setiawan / Ahsan, currently, lost in the 1 million USD Axiata cup final in Indonesia homeland, to a scratch pair made by a retired single with a retired mixed double, Bao CL and Zheng Bo。The score is 12:21 ! unbelievable, thus Indonesia lost completely in this Axiata cup which was designed for Indonesia team to win.

Setiawan / Ahsan have established as the strongest INA men's double. On the other side, I don't know who came up with the idea to invite Bao CL and Zheng Bo to play the men's double? is this a genius or stupid idea? If I were the audience, I don't want to see Bao CL and Zheng Bo to play MD in this 1,000,000 USD cup.

first, both Bao CL and Zheng Bo have retired for a long time, Bao CL now is trying his new career as a TV host.

2nd, both Bao CL and Zheng Bo are out of form, even their body're gone out of shape. Both of them also have injuries to be bothered all the time.

3rd, Bao Cl has never played men's double, he was a retired single player; while Zheng Bo has not played MD for many, many, many years. He was a tired mixed double player. Single players have to control and protect the whole court, while mixed double male players have to protect 3/4 court. Contrarily, men's double players only need to protect 1/2 court.

Anything can happen.. Anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like to comment on that poster due to previous posts.

But my comment on Axiata cup, I think Hendra/Ahsan was injured or something, they withdrew from BAC after that. Or maybe other reason. And I don't know why the team manager still played them.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast