Studying abroad to Denmark

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Aotis, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Aotis

Aotis Regular Member

Student
    Hi Jonas! There's a chance I get to study abroad and I really don't have any county in mind. But I was thinking Denmark just because I love to play Badminton. Is there anything you can tell me? I am basically interested in how much badminton a university student gets to play, considering I am only an averaged drop in player?
    P.S. I love badminton and you're one of my biggest idol considering what you have accomplished and all the great things you are doing to make badminton a more popular sport! Congratulations and thank you for all you have done for badminton and its fans Jonas. Good Luck to you.

2. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Clubs in Denmark!!

Hi Aotis!!

When you come to Denmark there is a lot of clubs you can join for badmintonaction.

Usually, an average club player trains about 2-3 times a week, but maybe you can arrange something with the club for more practise if you want!!

Let us know what you decide to do and tell about your experience so others can benefit from your knowledge!!

Thanks for the kind words!!

Kind Regards

Jonas

3. klaphat

klaphat Regular Member

HI Aotis

Besides playing in the various clubs, if you come to the Copenhagen area there are also a number of places where you can rent courts by the hour and thereby - if you want and fint a partner - practice every day.