User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    The BS09 is an excellent "front" racket, and you might find it more powerful than the NS9900 because the BS09 is less stiff; I wouldn't recommend an NS9900 to a two-year player unless they'd been getting professional coaching.
    Thanks Mark for your opinion. I still like my NS9900 since i've been using it for more than 2 years. The only problem so far is not really with the racket but the way i execute net play. Last night i used VS850, the texture a bit rough than BG66 Ultimax with tension 23 x 25lbs and easier for me to control my net play rather than just lifting it to rear court for my opponent to smash. Anyway, i do need a spare racket otherwise from what my friend said, "You will not want to retire playing badminton just by one SPECIES of racket, do you?" LoL

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you're considering another racket, Nanoray 800 should be out already. That would be very close to the NS9900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The BS09 is an excellent "front" racket, and you might find it more powerful than the NS9900 because the BS09 is less stiff; I wouldn't recommend an NS9900 to a two-year player unless they'd been getting professional coaching.
    Thanks Mark for your opinion. I still like my NS9900 since i've been using it for more than 2 years. The only problem so far is not really with the racket but the way i execute net play. Last night i used VS850, the texture a bit rough than BG66 Ultimax with tension 23 x 25lbs and easier for me to control my net play rather than just lifting it to rear court for my opponent to smash. Anyway, i do need a spare racket otherwise from what my friend said, "You will not want to retire playing badminton just by one SPECIES of racket, do you?" LoL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hanks Mark for your opinion. I still like my NS9900 since i've been using it for more than 2 years. The only problem so far is not really with the racket but the way i execute net play. Last night i used VS850, the texture a bit rough than BG66 Ultimax with tension 23 x 25lbs and easier for me to control my net play rather than just liftingT it to rear court for my opponent to smash. Anyway, i do need a spare racket otherwise from what my friend said, "You will not want to retire playing badminton just by one SPECIES of racket, do you?" LoL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    If you're considering another racket, Nanoray 800 should be out already. That would be very close to the NS9900.
    Really? Do you have link for that? any review of that racket in BC? Thanks Visor, for the info

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roystenemmor View Post
    Really? Do you have link for that? any review of that racket in BC? Thanks Visor, for the info
    Too new, just came out.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...EX-NanoRay-800

http://www.yonex.com/nanoray/nr800/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

I think all the above suggestions given by our BC colleagues are excellent enough for you to use as a references for dealing partially the situation that you're facing now.

IMHO, as important it is to choose the correct selection of racket or string that you will use, all of this are just tools to facilitate in how you play and what's more important for you is to realize that in the end, the quality of any of your hits from all your hard work running around madly inside the court, doing all of those swinging together with your slip steps, chasse, lunge, scissors jump etc, be it at the front, middle or back court.....none of those hits will be done by any of your racket or string themselves because it's you that painstakingly need to do it correctly and if it is done correctly, the outcome will be a satisfactory hit.

Treat your racket as like an extension of your arm and its string similar as the 5 digit fingers that you have, to fine tune the quality of your hits require the sense of fine feeling and control in all of the touch that exist at the moment of contact between your racket and birdie, similarly like performing any soft skill task using your hands, that mutual bonds of such fine feeling and control can only be appreciated through constant practical practice with the correct technique and if you get it right, you will not make no mistake again regardless of what racket or string you will use...and if you combined this with that ideal racket and string of your own unique preferences, i'm confidently sure you're be very difficult to be beaten be it at the front, middle or back court.

SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, the conclusion is thin string's durability is poor right??
    whatever it is, if you got a lot of money, just restring it every 3weeks...
    im not too crazy to restring every 3 weeks....
    i'll use the string until it snaps, maybe around 3months at most, depends on how frequent i play....
    like i said before, racket or string is not important as our technique.....
    i dont care about loss of repulsion, less hitting sound etc., as long the shuttle travels, that's fine with me...
    if you dont want loss of tension problem, maybe you can try thick strings like BG65, BG70, BG65Ti, BG70Pro, BG65Power....
    i believe there are no perfect things in this world, to get something, you have to sacrifice something....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Hi there, I think all the above suggestions given by our BC colleagues are excellent enough for you to use as a references for dealing partially the situation that you're facing now. IMHO, as important it is to choose the correct selection of racket or string that you will use, all of this are just tools to facilitate in how you play and what's more important for you is to realize that in the end, the quality of any of your hits from all your hard work running around madly inside the court, doing all of those swinging together with your slip steps, chasse, lunge, scissors jump etc, be it at the front, middle or back court.....none of those hits will be done by any of your racket or string themselves because it's you that painstakingly need to do it correctly and if it is done correctly, the outcome will be a satisfactory hit. Treat your racket as like an extension of your arm and its string similar as the 5 digit fingers that you have, to fine tune the quality of your hits require the sense of fine feeling and control in all of the touch that exist at the moment of contact between your racket and birdie, similarly like performing any soft skill task using your hands, that mutual bonds of such fine feeling and control can only be appreciated through constant practical practice with the correct technique and if you get it right, you will not make no mistake again regardless of what racket or string you will use...and if you combined this with that ideal racket and string of your own unique preferences, i'm confidently sure you're be very difficult to be beaten be it at the front, middle or back court. SS
    Thanks SS for your advise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnersfan View Post
    so, the conclusion is thin string's durability is poor right?? whatever it is, if you got a lot of money, just restring it every 3weeks... im not too crazy to restring every 3 weeks.... i'll use the string until it snaps, maybe around 3months at most, depends on how frequent i play.... like i said before, racket or string is not important as our technique..... i dont care about loss of repulsion, less hitting sound etc., as long the shuttle travels, that's fine with me... if you dont want loss of tension problem, maybe you can try thick strings like BG65, BG70, BG65Ti, BG70Pro, BG65Power.... i believe there are no perfect things in this world, to get something, you have to sacrifice something....
    thanks bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2