User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nws56 View Post
    I have both 4u and 3u , and can happily swap between them without feeling much difference.
    Yes, the heavier one gives a tiny bit more punch, but it is so little I wouldn't worry about it.
    And neither of them feel head heavy to me; they are both very, very fast to swing.
    Which one do you prefer, 3U or 4U?
    When do you use 3U and when 4U?

Thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nws56 View Post
    I have both 4u and 3u , and can happily swap between them without feeling much difference.
    Yes, the heavier one gives a tiny bit more punch, but it is so little I wouldn't worry about it.
    And neither of them feel head heavy to me; they are both very, very fast to swing.
    Which one (3U / 4U) do you prefer?
    When do you use them, 3U and 4U?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually , I gave the 4u to my wife some time ago because the bigger (G3) grip on the 3u suited my ( large ) hand better. But I still try it every now and then and use it as a reference when I'm trying new types of string and tension on the 3u . And I'll sometimes prefer the the 4u with its original , unchanged string setup ! But if pressed ,I'd have to repeat the clich�d but often true mantra of 4u for doubles , 3u for singles .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I owned NS990 (bp300) with BG80P at 26lbs and TI-10 Ltd (bp285) with Ultimax 66 at 23lbs.First tested with 26 lbs, it is really hard to hit back to back. After 1 month, NS 990 perform well, could be the string tension drop. I have no issue with TI-10 at all although head lighter than NS990.I had tested my friend VT7 4U (entry level) with NGY98 24 lbs, no issue from back to back line.So, sound like the string tension play more role than the racket BP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2