User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fleet == Yehlex? And are they also Yonex clones?

www.yehlex.co.uk have rackets called Triotec 3500 and Triotec 3800 branded as Yehlex.
    www.fleet.com.my have rackets called Triotec 3500 and Triotec 3800 branded as Fleet.

They look identical so therefore they are the same racket.

Yehlex website, under About, says Fleet is a brand name of Yehlex. Fleet website has no mention of Yehlex at all. Obviously one website is UK and the other is Malaysia.

So, are these the same company? Are these the exact same racket being sold by two different people with a different name stamped on?

Further more, particularly when looking at Fleet logo, these seem to be Yonex clones? Does anyone have info on that? I don't necessarily have anything agains clones (if they really are basically the same - I'm not really a Brand Name man) but it would be interesting to know.

Many thanks all!

Scott.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess they probably are the same racket but not certain. Yehlex and fleet are the same company in the UK. I have used quite a lot of fleet and yehlex rackets over the years and they are very good value for money. I currently have a yehlex triotec 3800 and fleet diamond 90 for sale if your interested in either. PM me for additional info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have heard from a shop owner saying that Li Ning and Fleet rackets are manufactured by the same manufacturer in China too... Haha... not proven though.

I also heard that Apacs and Fleet are all under the same roof... just marketed as different brand to capture bigger market share.. ermm...