Hiqua stuff

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by shaun, Apr 4, 2001.

1. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    Has anyone had any experience with these racquets? I know AF owns a few...I will be a ginnea pig on behalf of badmintoncentral and will try out some of these racquets and post some reviews ^_^
    Anyway I am getting the HQ800...any other suggestions?
    BTW HQ800=clone of iso800.
    i can get a HQ200 which is a clone of the Boron200...wonder how that plays. BTW all these are rated at 3U. I heard there was a Ti10 clone too...interesting

2. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Way to go Shaun! I like your spirit of adventure. I was really interested in these racquets for a while, but neither the site (which gives all of their racquets the same 275-285mm balance so you can't tell which racquets are head heavy or head light) nor their response to my e-mail (which told me that if I played with nylon shuttles it wouldn't matter which racquet of theirs I bought) were particularly helpful.

I posted a Hi-Qua inquiry a month or two back on the IBF forum and one guy stated that he has an HQ 200 which he really liked and found much better than the HQ500.

As I mentioned to you previously, the HQ3500 is completely awesome looking and would likely be the model I would pick. It seems like it might be a Ti-10 clone.

If you get the 800, see if anyone you know has a real Iso 800 you can compare to the Hi-qua version.

To anyone else who is interested, the web site (for the US) is:

www.hiqua.com

3. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    HQ200 is a definate go i think....as long as i get positive feed back about that...and as for the Ti10, i really want that one, it looks really good(the 3500 does anyway). But any other one? All these seem to outshine the HQ800 heh. I hear that ppl like HQ800s and it is a very powerful racquet(more so than the HQ200[boron200 clone] said by AF).

4. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    OK i've made a decision on a swing power HQ and the Ti10

5. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Hi Qua has a model called the Swing Power? Its line must be different in Canada than on the US web site - what is the internet address of the site where they have a Swing Power model?

6. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    leesbadminton.com

it has the swing power...no pic tho