User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Just going off the story here but I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me but IMHE, as one of the a proud owner of the 1st Generation At700, i think no racket can come close to it as far as from my own experience of play. What a racket. However good luck seonny.
    Yeah. Indeed, it seemed like a recipe for success until Yonex discontinued it. I guess they lost that recipe for making such a wonderful racket. Hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there, I own the AT700 1st gen as well. I'm also looking for a similar/substitute racket for my AT700 3U because it has some cracks on the head and I have a feeling it will break one day (I have been using it for almost 4 years if I'm not mistaken and have not tried any other racket). I'm currently considering VTZF either 3U or 4U. I have tried 4U and I don't seem to get the head heavy feeling. May I have some comments or reviews on the 3U? I heard people complaining of getting tired easily after several matches. Someone posted Li-Ning N90 here but I wish to stick with yonex. Any advice or comment is appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    Hi there, I own the AT700 1st gen as well. I'm also looking for a similar/substitute racket for my AT700 3U because it has some cracks on the head and I have a feeling it will break one day (I have been using it for almost 4 years if I'm not mistaken and have not tried any other racket). I'm currently considering VTZF either 3U or 4U. I have tried 4U and I don't seem to get the head heavy feeling. May I have some comments or reviews on the 3U? I heard people complaining of getting tired easily after several matches. Someone posted Li-Ning N90 here but I wish to stick with yonex. Any advice or comment is appreciated
    Yonex hasn't made any worthy successors to the old AT700. If you wish to go with Yonex, get the VT80 or VTZF 3U are probrably the most similar. But bear in mind, they won't perform exactly like the AT700. The N90 is still the closest though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li-Ning N90 is the closest (some say FINAL version of AT700) coz Lin Dan ordered for it to be made "identical" to his Yonex AT700 during sponsorship changeover for Team China in 2009 !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Li-Ning N90 is the closest (some say FINAL version of AT700) coz Lin Dan ordered for it to be made "identical" to his Yonex AT700 during sponsorship changeover for Team China in 2009 !!
    His AT700 was the old version in the final, but he tried out the new AT700 in the semi final against Chen Jin. I would say it is still the closest to the old AT700 since Lin Dan loved his old AT700.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    I thought Yonex has patten some of the tech especially the "t-joint" how can Lining copy ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    I thought Yonex has patten some of the tech especially the "t-joint" how can Lining copy ?
    The T Joint wouldn't drastically affect the playability of the racket. Maybe the T Joint is just a marketing gimmick? I personally don't feel much difference in Li Nings and Yonexs just because of that Built in T Joint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2