User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PoseidonLee View Post
    I dunno if it's just me, anyone had any bad experience abt buying rackets from the H shop in JB? Now not playing badminton as freq already, but last mth went to jb shopping, first time find the shop, bought 2 apacs (lethal 8 & 9) @RM240 with string bag etc ...
    Err.. who will bother to fake APACS? However, Honly brings in rackets in cartons and APACS' quality is not exactly consistent. You have to really choose the rackets carefully. You should bring it back to Honly for an exchange. He'll gladly do it but you have to pay for restring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should not be fakes as Apacs is known for slack QC. I happen to bought 6 Apacs clone of the NS7000 way back.
    One broke on the first session at the shaft during warm up. The rest is of various quality where one lasted for 2 years.
    Go back to change it if it's not too troublesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Err.. who will bother to fake APACS? However, Honly brings in rackets in cartons and APACS' quality is not exactly consistent. You have to really choose the rackets carefully. You should bring it back to Honly for an exchange. He'll gladly do it but you have to pay for restring.
    Agree. APACS is famous for cloning Yonex, and since it is cloning, the price already quite low, who bothers to clone APACS?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PoseidonLee View Post
    Not mean to offend anyone, just want to warn all to maybe try out or take care when buying. Ya, those who know me, now I still play at the old place, but only once a week ... u can come and try them if you want... haha.
    wah long time no see.... thought u migrated to Switzerland its time for another gathering...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys...love reading the threads for this forum. Well I bought my racquets from Honly all the time. I bought all the versions of the RSL M10 series from him for my family members. Then as I am an avid Li Ning fan, I bought my N50 II and N33 II from him. Hes selling it at a affordable price and I do find his racquets well in place. I have no problem with the purchases. I already have the N50 series and N33 series. Keeping money to get the N77 and N77II from him as well. His restringing is good as well. Get the Indonesian lady to do your restringing. They do it better. Im so happy and now im their regular customer. Just a thought!

Regards;
    Mohamad Haniffa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    HEY Bro , u mean Honly shop at JB sells fake racket ?
    wah, no no. I'm not jumping into anything, it's a reputed place that many of us know, and I have to agree with the rest it does not make sense to fake an apac ... haha. It's more likely I got those with lousy quality. Anyway probably give it to my wife, dun think she can tell the diff. haha!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    wah long time no see.... thought u migrated to Switzerland its time for another gathering...
    Oh! Who r u!? ya long long time no come in forum ... Sealman sounds very familiar but I can't recall who leh!! No, I've not being to swiss for a while le, too cold a place for me to stay! hahaha!

Ya, we should have a badminton gathering with all the kakis ... before my knees totally gave up ... hahaha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey anyone's been to either Permai Sports or Honly recently? What are the prices like for the Apacs Tantrum line? And if I don't need the racket bag can I slash that off? Do I have to wait long for the stringing cos someone mentioned there's usually a long queue. Weekdays would be better i suppose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yamsyams View Post
    Do I have to wait long for the stringing cos someone mentioned there's usually a long queue. Weekdays would be better i suppose?
    Yup, a lot of BCers and familiar faces hang out there on the weekends.
    Need to wait sometimes for 2-3 hours...minimum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi. can anyone tell me how to go honly and permai sport from Kastam/ city square? plan to pay them a visit sumtime in d future. any bus to tat place? anyone know the price of bravesword 09 / RSL M11 X5 white / Fu haifeng's racket? thx very much?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pay a visit in Permai Sport just now.They are moving to new location near Menara Pelangi(is it???) at Jalan Harimau Tarum (I like the name of the road). Replacing grommet for my racket. Hang around until the job done. See few rackets.

some of the offers there:
    MX-80 about RM520, cant find VT-80 coz dont bother to find it..hehe...
    VT70 RM400 ++
    NS9900/ArcZslash TH for RM605...
    Spira 21 for RM390 something.

Plus Tauke Andy keep offering the customers the RSL racket saying it so stable and effortless clears the racket can produce. with new technology anti twist(haha) and the powerful frame... Then claiming my BS09 frame is not powerful Y_Y (that's hurt). LOL...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good for u to go there. andy is a nice guy but sumtimes feels he is over confident. but mostly wat he say is true, RSL does produce good rackets n BS09 does hv issues with the frame, i saw some at my fren's shop in kl..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya man... he keep telling the customer, he can advice in theory but cannot advice in skills...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now permai sport is in offer, all the dunlop modal is 50% of retail price, included biomemetic modal
    bg 66 rm 23, ngb 98 rm 30, really good bargain. rsl x5 gold silver and white rm 200 without string and beg and grip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ycsia View Post
    now permai sport is in offer, all the dunlop modal is 50% of retail price, included biomemetic modal
    bg 66 rm 23, ngb 98 rm 30, really good bargain. rsl x5 gold silver and white rm 200 without string and beg and grip
    until when???what about other model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno also, the boss seem want to do promotion and return some cash, other modal also 40% and 35% of retail price
    but not incuded those high end yonex and victor, but the boss willing to cut down the price for those high end modal also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

any bros here knows which shop carry voltric 80 4U and the price? I stay in singapore but usually visit honly / permai for restring. any help is appreciated

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast