User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO

VTZF 3U = lots of power but lack of speed / maneuverability

VTZF 4U = better maneuverability but its output power is far less than the 3U

AT700 3U = perhaps its power output is equal with VTZF 3U, but the maneuverability is equal with VTZF 4U

In addition, VTZF is a lot stiffer compared to AT700

CMIIW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries.. Your comment helps a lot, at least I have a rough idea of 3U and 4U. I hope you get well soon . I'm not in a hurry of getting VTZF yet. Well, I'm still a student and I just moved to a new apartment and new semester just started and have spent a lot of money on books, furniture, rental and stuff like that, so I'm still saving up $$$ for it. Well, I'm looking forward to your new updates on 3U vs 4U. Do notify me once you have tried out both as I believe we both are of the same track.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u are average player,i recommend you to use 4u becoz its easier to handle its.3u is more heavier and generates more power (gaps are not to much 10.5 for 4u and 11 for 3 u but its can effect your gameplay much).i use 4u becoz im more front player and i need more fast swing to intercept return ball.its up to you and your gameplay style.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had some time to play with both the 3u and 4u.

I would highly recommend the 4u, it is such a beautiful racket, It has enough power to clear end to end. plus the handling is really fast it makes a big difference against the 3u, where I can actually feel the slowness. I just cant return some smashes witch I do so easily with the 4u.

Swinging both rackets at the store I though I could hammer with the 3u. Seems I cant hammer long enough, I tire out very quickly with it, and my arm hurts. If you have GREAT shoulder/forearm strength I's say go for the 3u. I have good upper body strength but I cant handler the 3u.

and for me it's not worth the loss in control you suffer with the 3u.

the 4u is beautifully balanced in power and agility ! my go to racket for now.
    Had some time to play with both the 3u and 4u, actually broke strings on both of them.

I would highly recommend the 4u, it is such a beautiful racket, It has enough power to clear end to end. plus the handling is really fast it make a big difference against the 3u, where I can actually feel the slowness.

Like I said swinging at the store I though I could hammer with the 3u. Seems I cant hammer long enough. If you have great forearm strength I's say go for the 30. I have good upper body strength but I cant handler the 3u.

and for me it's not worth the loss in control you suffer with the 3u.

the 4u is beautifully balanced in power and agility ! my go to racket for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2