What string to string?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by SoS999, Sep 16, 2012.

1. SoS999

SoS999 Regular Member

Sales manager
    I've a BS12, SW37, SP21 but all are unstrunged so I decided that I should match it with the right string before i've any regrets. What are the string to string on these rackets. Victor strings preferred but welcome others except yonex, due to pricing. Tks:)

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i don't believe that's a particular string that would fit a racket, but one that fits your playing style. depending on your game, you choose the string that fits you. so you'll have to think and find out what kind of badminton game you bring to the court, then decide the right string AND racket for you.

3. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

Yonex normally has some advice about the best string to use for their rackets. In case of Victor, the most common string is the VS850.

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    yes, vs850!!!!!!!

5. maxout

maxout Regular Member

Yonex strings are pretty competitive in pricing (BG series) except for the NANOGY (NG) series (those are expensive) ... furthermore, it is very consistent in QC and playability ... (provided you don't buy fakes)

... I just want to clarify a misunderstanding that Yonex strings are unreasonably expensive. For an extra RM1 or two, IMHO, it is a great deal compared to lesser known strings in terms of QC.