User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, Kim Sa Rang and Kim Ki Jung pairing somewhat reminds me of Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung. Kim Sa Rang appears to be very quick and creative at the front court (like Lee Yong Dae who is brilliant at the net) while Kim Ki Jung seems to be more comfortable in the backcourt... However their pairing is still young, perhaps they will need a couple more years to hone their skills and gain experience, they could become the next LYD/JJS, one of the pairs to look out for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    But BAM still don't want to split them..
    They hear and fulfill koo/tan's wish to remain as a pair and took a full U TURN of their initial decision.. damn..
    With this kind of performance, i 100% doubt they can reach at least the FINAL of wc next year...
    Totally agree, They are rubbish and a total waste of time. Dunno what is the justification to retain them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Any updates on the WD match. I cannot see Live Score here.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    As the others have posted HK gals won. Next time you need score update, request. If not, everyone will go off when a match dont interest us
    Jimmy, badminton is no longer the centre of this forum, u don't know? No one will be interested particularly no boley...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kctho View Post
    Totally agree, They are rubbish and a total waste of time. Dunno what is the justification to retain them.
    it seems BAM is no more like having sport management instead they do business management... that's why they think of KKK/TBH as their fine 'investment'...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malaysia team turned out to be the best team in the absence of Chinese team in Japan open with two gold and one silver. I think Malaysian team should try to work out a way to help Koo and Tan. If they can regain their form, I believe Malaysia is a contender for surdiman cup next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    Malaysia team turned out to be the best team in the absence of Chinese team in Japan open with two gold and one silver. I think Malaysian team should try to work out a way to help Koo and Tan. If they can regain their form, I believe Malaysia is a contender for surdiman cup next year.
    Koo n Tan need to come up with some plans on their own to help themselves too...or else the help they receives wont change a thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    Sudirman Cup 2013 will still be China. The only point they can lose is MD because their number 1 pair no longer playing. But I think they still will not lose the MD easily.

LCW might steal another point in MS but the other 3, WS, WD and XD, are almost certain China's.

Other teams like KOR, INA, DEN, JPN are the same. At most they can win MD and maybe XD.

The only question will be who can be runner up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Sudirman Cup 2013 will still be China. The only point they can lose is MD because their number 1 pair no longer playing. But I think they still will not lose the MD easily.LCW might steal another point in MS but the other 3, WS, WD and XD, are almost certain China's.Other teams like KOR, INA, DEN, JPN are the same. At most they can win MD and maybe XD.The only question will be who can be runner up.
    I don't hear any retirement announcement from Fu/Cai. With JJS now retired, Chinese MD now become a more secured point if Fu/Cai still around. Just look at the Olympics, any team really of threat to them?

For MAS team to steal the Sudirman Cup? Hahaha....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by HappySachs; 09-24-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will put it this way. The chinese team is definitely the team to beat in Surdiman cup next year. I would say WS and WD are almost certain China's. Chinese team also in favour to win the other 3 categories but not as certain. Malaysian mix double has improved a lot. If LCW and the mixed double successfully steal two points from chinese team, they have to look up to Koo and Tan to upset Cai and FU.

Sudirman Cup 2013 will still be China. The only point they can lose is MD because their number 1 pair no longer playing. But I think they still will not lose the MD easily.

LCW might steal another point in MS but the other 3, WS, WD and XD, are almost certain China's.

Other teams like KOR, INA, DEN, JPN are the same. At most they can win MD and maybe XD.

The only question will be who can be runner up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    this tournament post 747,view 15163that tournament post 243,view 11504
    the number of post show the interest of one tournament.india open 2011 had 889 daily posts,while denmark open 2010 had 974 daily post.mine are 99th of this china master ss.let see if we hit 500,goodluck.its ok for china master to have world number one,wc or og winner to play this edition,who cares?since the status of ss will lost in future.
    Malaysia SS '12 has more posts than Korea SSP '12
    so BC members has more interest to follow Malaysia SS than Korea SSP ? What so special to follow Malaysia SS ? Malaysia SS is not so prestigious, since this country never won Olympics gold or World Championships title
    No OG champion, no world champion, and only one world #1, but Malaysia GPG '12 has 593 posts, while China Masters '12 only 244 posts.
    What does it mean ? It just shows how Malaysia fans are very happy if they can dominates the event, no matter how worst the competition. Besides Malaysia GPG, how many times they can win 4 titles in the last 10 years from GPG events (in SS era) or 4 stars events ? I think one or twice is very good.
    Last edited by Fortune; 09-28-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.badzine.net/news/seven-bi...ps-down/21273/

Amazing ! Did the Korea Badminton Association follow the same criteria ?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.badzine.net/news/seven-bi...ps-down/21273/

Amazing ! Did the Korea Badminton Association follow the same criteria ?

so the china master is gone for 2014?i see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so the china master is gone for 2014?i see
    Seven member associations are vying to host the five Superseries Premier events.* They are China, Denmark, Indonesia, and England which have had Premier tournaments since last year and also Australia, Malaysia, and Singapore.* There are another eight bids, each of which is aiming only for one the remaining seven events and they are from China, Chinese Taipei, France, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea and Thailand.http://www.badzine.net/news/seven-bi...ps-down/21273/
    I think the news is clear, China still bid for SSP and SS

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
    I think the news is clear, China still bid for SSP and SS
    read post number 3
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-Series-Status

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45