Results 18 to 28 of 28
01-24-2013, 11:25 PM #18
01-27-2013, 08:06 AM #19
Hi, do you have schedule this coming wednesday, 30 jan?can i join and play with your group?
01-27-2013, 09:40 AM #20
Hi, we are curently full
02-24-2013, 10:28 PM #21Hi, do you have slot this coming wednesday, 27 Feb? Can i join?
02-24-2013, 11:20 PM #22
02-25-2013, 12:04 AM #23
so if adhoc members come by, it becomes a "difficult" matter, there are already existing players whom have paid in full for the whole year, and the CC is unable to process single-session payments.
02-25-2013, 12:07 AM #24
thanks both for info...
02-25-2013, 01:07 AM #25
02-25-2013, 02:12 AM #26
usual way of signing up when slots/vacancies are available
1) come down for a trial session, no $$ collected, allow player to decide the level of play, community type etc, before deciding whether he wants to join
2) if decided, proceed to CC office, make payment $120/year to join the group
3) no "ad-hoc" players that want to pay $2.50/session, the CC office does not accept such adhoc payments, organizer is not authorized to receive $$ as he doesnt profit from arranging games.
group size is limited to have a good ratio of players/waiters that alternate throughout the 2 hours. As of now registration is closed as the group has reached "full capacity".
the arrangement of the NSSBIG is different from all the other organizers outside, that the organizer of NSSBIG does not pocket a single cent for his efforts in arranging.
Zacharysoh liked this post
02-25-2013, 02:21 AM #27
The whole idea of long term membership and regional restriction is meant for community bonding. Every week you will get to see familiar faces, get to know each other better through games and perhaps in the long run build up genuine friendships or the Kampong Spirit. It was never meant to compete for players with ad-hoc organisers.
Clarification to all the above queries.
1) All Nee Soon residents are welcome including organiser (2 members in my team are organisers themselves)
2) We only accept annual (long term) membership
3) We have hit full capacity and will not be accepting more members at the moment. (might change in the future, have to monitor the attendance of current members to decide)
vajrasattva liked this post
02-25-2013, 02:23 AM #28
Very clear now ... Thanks for the clarification ... appreciated
pchospital liked this post