FS: Genuine Yonex Armortec 700 SP coded 2nd gen and Li-Ning N90 II - U.S.ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Elforado, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Elforado

Elforado Regular Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First off, the Yonex Armortec 700. 3UG4. It is in pristine condition, never seen a game, no scratches etc. basically brand new. Strung with bg65 at 24 pounds and has a synthetic SUPREME brand overgrip on it. I got this in Malaysia couple of years back and has sat in my racket bag all this while. Looking for $150+ shipping cost.

Secondly, the Li-Ning N90II. 3US2. equivalent to yonex g5 grip size i believe. Has seen some use, some light scuffs from picking up birdies and all. No clashing, chips etc. Currently unstrung. Will come with a free SUPREME brand synthetic overgrip. Looking for $120 + shipping cost on this one.

Sorry for the picture quality as the only camera i have at my disposal is my iphone. For inquiries etc, please feel free to email me at elvinhls@gmail.com. As stated, only potential buyers from US please. Both rackets are genuine products and the relatively low prices are due to the fact that i need funds for college and these rackets never see the light of day, so to speak. thanks for browsing.

2. tmansez

tmansez Regular Member

sent you an email.