urgent plzz , "YONEX BADMITON RAQUECTS"

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by navin anbu, Sep 22, 2012.

1. navin anbu

navin anbu New Member

Hi , i m a intermidiate in badmiton and i need a raquect practise purpose and i love to smash and i m somewhat lack in accuracy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"WHICH RAQUECT CAN I BUY??" these are the racquect in my list::::yonex muscle power29:::::yonex voltric5::::yonex isometric lite....................

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    what's your current racket setup and why do you want to change what you have currently? muscle power and isometric seems to be even balance where voltric is a bit head heavy. based on the only info you've given me i can only guess that voltric would be better for your game.

if there's nothing wrong with your racket and you're not exactly playing with a steel racket, then use what you have to work on th accuracy first, then think about what you need. there's not need to get a racket that demands performance level that you can't provide.

3. navin anbu

navin anbu New Member

hi,i am playing with basic yonex raquect (B-611) metal body ....my problem is the b-611 is a heavy raquect that make's difficult to smash and it can even string.....why i should not buy a even balance raquect.........and can i able to smash in even balance raquect:::::::and i told my old raquect to the shop keeper,he told me to select any raquect expect muscle power series ???? why he told like that ??

4. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

Having gone through racket selection recently I can tell you that a good safe option would be to go with even-balance racket.

I have seen many of Muscle Power racket (low-end) are aluminium/steel ones too which have single digit model. E.g. MP 3, MP 5 etc. So the shopkeeper may have suggested based on that. I'm not expert but I think the Muscle Power series is being replaced by the Arcsaber series.

People smash with all kind of rackets, one of the guys in our club I've seen smashes hard with his Nanospeed Beta (which is head-light) so don't worry about racket balance, it all depends on your hitting technique.

I tried the Arcsaber 002 as it was one of my choices, and I feel it is a good racket. I don't see why you cannot hit powerful smashes with it. VT 5 is quite a head-heavy racket and should give you good smashing, clearing power but without knowing your hitting technique I can't say for sure you will have the same results.

VT 5 is little bit more expensive compared to ARC 002, the best bet would be for you to at least try swinging (if not playing) the racket and get the feel of them. Then decide which one you want to buy based on which one you like more.