Yonex/Victor Equivalent?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Isleyofthenorth, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Isleyofthenorth

Isleyofthenorth Regular Member

Is there an equivalent of the Yonex rackets, to the Victor rackets? ( Im talking about the series of rackets ex: Arcsaber)

2. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Never used victor but I had considered it so I looked at all the specs. Their series are a lot more varied then yonex. For example bravesword has even balanced and head light rackets so it can't be directly related to arcsaber. And some super waves go from balanced to head heavy, so I don't think there is really a cut and dry answer to be had. If you want to the correlation of a specific racket you might be better off asking that to people on here who have used both.

3. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

I am of the opinion as follows:

Yonex categorizes its product based on the perspective of physics, i.e., head heavy (Armortec / Voltric), even balance (Arcsaber), head light (NanoSpeed / Nanoray), etc.

Victor categorizes its product based on the perspective of frame design. BraveSword, Meteor-X, Spira, SuperWave, etc.

cmiiw

4. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Agreed. As a result, within any of the Victor ranges there can be both head light and head heavy rackets in the same category. (However Victor's rackets are pretty even balanced as a whole, i.e., they don't have many, if any, particularly head heavy or particularly head light rackets.)

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    wow, i've never thought of it that way, and it's very obvious now that you've mentioned it, kudos!!!

6. maxout

maxout Regular Member

Spot on !! :D

7. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

good job. i can not put it better.