Anyone know these Ebay sellers?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Moravtchik, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
    Hi ,
    Trying to buy a Li-Ning racket but I have no distributor in Israel.
    I've found 3 items (from 2 different sellers) on Ebay.
    Of course their prices are too low (US\Canada) offers the n50II for ~200$US, their price is around ~140$US
    Maybe someone know them\dealt with them before and can give me a feeback about their legitemacy?

This is the first one, a.k.a. smashingbadminton , and according to the post there's a picture of a shanghai store they are selling from. I've just sent them a question about the store itself, maybe I could verify it's an authorized reseller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320987327386

The second seller has two posts, he's called "big.show414 ", from hong kong, and apperantly linked to an online store called badminton365.com
    I think one of the posts is with a regular 1 racket case and the other one is with a standard li ning 3 racket bag...
    here's one of them
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-Ning-N50...788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c40a7f24

If you know anything about it, It'll help me a lot.
    Thanks!

2. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
    OK, I still haven't figured out the forum search tool good enough... so after searching here and finding nothing I posted this thread. than I ran a google search on this site with the phrases and got soooooooooooo many results regarding "Badminton365.com" that I don't even want to ask.

So, just try to focus on the first ebay post? though after reading some posts I figured the price is a dead givaway for a fake.
    damn.