Yonex pricing

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Cycril, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Cycril

Cycril Regular Member

as above, i wonder how much price gap between an SP version and TW version of a racket. for eg. VTZF-LTD[SP] in malaysia costed me RM625, then how much does VTZF-LTD[TW] cost?

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Depends on the exchange rate ... normally should be about the same. Though absolute best price can differ 100MYR from what you mention, which is probably not the best price in Malaysia either? (although I notice Mas prices are expensive compared to HK and Sing)

#2 demolidor, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  3. Cycril

Cycril Regular Member

so you're saying in Taiwan, TW coded rackets will be cheaper than SP version while in Singapore/M'sia, SP coded rackets will be cheaper?

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Normally, in the past I think so yes but at the current exchange rate TW should be cheaper depending on how you buy. Cheaper still is to get it in .... Europe! (well almost and certainly not anymore after adding shipping)

e78 in Hong Kong sells Z-Force LTD SP for ~555 and TW for ~511. Here, after deducting 19% tax, it is only 494 but it is the regular Z-Force. At a different store saw the LTD for ~534 after 19% tax deduction (not sure if UK or BX or other european code). Of course "normally" 1 euro = 5 MYR but the last years 1 euro = 4 MYR only and (wow :eek:) only 1.6SGD!?! (used to be 1:2 :D).

But yes probably the cheapest now is to buy locally in Taiwan, or Thailand perhaps. Might still be cheaper than 625 if buying online from HK or Taiwan. From HK at the above price should definitely be cheaper incl. shipping than 625. (in contrast the Z-Slash at the same store is the same price for SP and TW)

#4 demolidor, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  5. Cycril

Cycril Regular Member

So you mean that TW and SP version rackets have different price on several models only?