Gosen Racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dream01, Sep 28, 2012.

1. dream01

dream01 Regular Member

i want buy gosen racket,what model good for power and speed coz i playing double...

2. bjork

bjork Regular Member

I am patiently saving my money so that I can get myself the ryoga shiden. Shiden is supposedly better than tenbu and they're both build for fast doubles games. I just hope its noticeably better than my current apacs tantrum 200 as the price is more than double.

3. dream01

dream01 Regular Member

how about trivista 800?new technology

4. bjork

bjork Regular Member

Info on gosen rackets are so scarce .... I will have to guess from the japanese ads on gosen sports that trivista system is the same as Voltric's tri-voltage system which translates to head-heavy and mainly for singles or playing doubles with below average players. So far from what I've read online, shiden and tenbu is great for doubles. Shiden smaller oval frame and smaller shaft looks like its good for fast technical doubles play.

I have set myself to buy shiden soon .... however you may want to look at the following rackets and study its specs:-
    1. Ryoga Shiden
    2. Victor BS 15
    3. Victor BS LYD
    4. Carbonex 50

5. dream01

dream01 Regular Member

owh...i will buy gosen shiden tomorrow.hehe

6. mso663

mso663 Regular Member

I believe the Gosen Trivista series is slightly different to the Yonex Voltric Tri-voltage. The focus is more on control and the shape of the head is actually a bit different. Trivista 800 is more of a middle range racquet as well.

By far, the Gosen Ryoga Shiden has the best paint work (quite interesting since the Yonex Carbonex 50 is Made In Japan, Victor's BS15 is Made In Taiwan and the quality is much better than Victor's BS LYD - considering they are both Made in China - Japanese QC is much higher).

The Shiden is more stiffer, and balanced compared to the rest on the lest which are slightly head heavy and stiff.

7. pototo

pototo Regular Member

I have got a shiden as well, combine with the Gosen Nanocubic string. What tension do you guys recommend for this racquet, I am currently putting 24.