User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rackets in the range of yonex voltric 3

I JUST SURFED THRU D NET AND I FOUND THAT YONEX VOLTRIC 3 IS D RACKET WHICH COMES IN MY RANGE...BUT IF DERE IS SOME OTHER RACKET OF SAME OR OTHER BRAND IN THE SAME RANGE DEN PLEASE DO SUGGEST ME,I AM AN OFFENSIVE PLAYER.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what "in your range" means, but if I assume that it is budget, then in Yonex your options could be:

Arcsaber 001, 002
    Carbonex 8000 series, i.e. 8000, 8010, 8600, 8800 variants (Ti/Light/LT)
    Nanospeed 100
    and of course the Voltric 3.

Out of this I think only the Voltric 3 and Carbonex 8800 Power have head-heavy balance. Others are more even to head-light balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yups i meant in that budget....can u suggest me some other head heavy rackets of LI NING,VICTOR,KASON,CARLTON, which are nearly of same price as that of voltric 3???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about other brands, as my recent racquet selection was limited within Yonex. May be others can pitch-in, but I've normally found that the low-end racquets are not discussed much in these forums.

BTW, I just realized that I saw a fellow club member using a Li-Ning Ultra Carbon (LN UC) racquet, don't remember the model though. You could take a look at LN UC range as it may be their entry level offering.
    Last edited by sayshh; 10-04-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added more information about LN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sayshh View Post
    I'm not sure about other brands, as my recent racquet selection was limited within Yonex. May be others can pitch-in, but I've normally found that the low-end racquets are not discussed much in these forums.

BTW, I just realized that I saw a fellow club member using a Li-Ning Ultra Carbon (LN UC) racquet, don't remember the model though. You could take a look at LN UC range as it may be their entry level offering.
    Thanks alot brthr.....