User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chou TC put up a much better fight in G2 and for a moment I thought he's going to force a rubber but it wasn't to be as the irrepressible Viet warrior again made his vast experience count in the end.

Amusingly, it's the first time I've seen the loser took off his shirt immediately after the match as if in celebration, shouldn't it be the winner's prerogative? And look at all the tapes on the young CTC's body (aches all over?). Anyway,he's not a bad player.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    INA's WS is beginning to show some light after a very dark period with Verawati Fajrin and Liang Chiu Hsia in charge. If the rumoured addition to the coaching set-up is confirmed (see Bolanews), I believe Lindaweni is in good hand.
    can you give the link ?
    i can not find any news about coaching staff rumour in bolanews... only a news that said PBSI will give young coach more priority

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    can you give the link ?
    i can not find any news about coaching staff rumour in bolanews... only a news that said PBSI will give young coach more priority
    This is the link...but note....this is just a rumour and may not be materialize.

http://bolanews.com/read/raket/bulu-...urus-PBSI.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to Tai Tzu Ying for her Yonex Chinese Taipei Open 2012 badminton tournament win.
    This win is on the back of her Japan Open SS win two weeks ago.
    This young Chinese Taipeh player is definitely a player to watch and will no doubt win more titles.
    Nguyen Tien Minh won his 2nd title for the year whilst Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif/Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari their 1st beating their respective opponents, Chou Tien Chen and Angga Pratama/Ryan Agung Saputra in straight games.

The Indonesians did well in the tournament with representation in four final matches and winning the mixed and womenís doubles titles. However, their menís seeded singles players did not perform to expectations, bowing out in the early rounds.

Chong Wei Feng showed that he is still one level below players like Nguyen Tien Minh and no doubt the Malaysian coaches will have to do something about his staying power in court.
    Last edited by skchen; 10-07-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Susi Susanti can perform wonders. She can improve the players but sadly, any INA WS over 20 yrs old right now are way too far below the standard of Chinese WS players(current world best)

More development for the junior WS players, with many opportunity to play against overseas players. Then, wait for a few more years for them to be able to match the world best.

But good step that now more and more ex players are willing to contribute. It shows that they have hope in the current PBSI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    But this is milestone for Linda
    She has potential
    Yeah, I hope this is turning point for Linda to be consistent next time. She was too close to secure top prize but Tai TY mental strength denied it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pathan View Post
    Zakry/Fairuz VS Angga/Ryan = met only once before at the Australian Open this year, Angga/Ryan won in straight sets. Would be nice to see the Malaysian boys stage a surprise, but I wouldn't place my bets on that.
    Very nicely done, Fuzzy pair!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    usd 2000 per month and bonus of one title usd 500,then i am available.
    Thought you are still unemployed. Don't be too demanding. As an apprentice, you should offer your services for free to BAM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Thought you are still unemployed. Don't be too demanding. As an apprentice, you should offer your services for free to BAM.
    honestly and seriously
    i have 2 jobs now and one of it is earning MSN(majlis sukan malaysia) allowance.
    but nothing to do with badminton,haha

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31