What's on Fake Yonex Rackets?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by minigem, Oct 4, 2012.

1. minigem

minigem Regular Member

Internet Marketer
    I just curious. Does fake Yonex rackets have the features of authentic one? Flexibility, weight, balance point, are they the same?

Are fake rackets also built with H.M. Graphite, CS Carbon Nanotube and etc?

2. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Well the high grade have the same Flexibility, weight, balance point but there is no way to find out if the material (H.M. Graphite, CS Carbon Nanotube and etc) are the same.

3. LiTronic

LiTronic Regular Member

Pstudent
    Just my point of view.I think that good materials can only be processed by special equipments. Even the best fake rackets should not have the same material.I also think that there have to be difference in weight, flexibility, balance etc. Those are technologies created by gathering a lot of data, information, ergonomics and aesthetic. These research can never be done just by copying the real model even if you have used it for a long time.Well, again just my point of view and knowledge :3

4. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    I dont think they will have the same material. I dont think they know how to produce nanopreme, ultra PEF, CS Carbon Nanotube, X-fullerene, toughlex etc. They might just use H.M. Graphite