Stringing machine parts

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by mysteryman592, Oct 4, 2012.

1. mysteryman592

mysteryman592 Regular Member

IT
    Hey,
    So I finally decided to buy myself a stringing machine and I chose the Pro's pro shuttle express. I got it because it was a good price but there was one thing i don't like about it and it was the suspension supports at the 6 and 12 o clock position. So i decided to get the machine with 2 new suspension supports but after I ordered it they said it does not fit this machine.
    Here what part I'm talking about if your not sure:
    http://www.racquetdepot.co.uk/products/Pro%27s-Pro-Racquet-Throat-Support.html

S
    o what I'm looking for is parts that will fit my machine, so does anyone have one of these machines and knows if there are parts for it? Any info on parts or that machine it self would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a load spreader if anyone knows of a good place to get it to

My machine:
    http://www.racquetdepot.co.uk/products/Pro's-Pro-Shuttle-Express-Badminton-Stringing-Machine.html

2. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Those supports almost certainly will not fit that machine; that type of machine relies on tower movement to get the correct 12/6 spacing.

Load spreaders can be had from mybadmintonstore.com but, again, I'm not sure how they'd fit a hold-down type machine like yours.

3. mysteryman592

IT
    Do you know of any place where i can get ones that support it? and can you explain more about what tower movements are?

4. AZbadman

AZbadman Regular Member

Sales and Marketing
    I dont think there are any that fit your machine. What Mark is saying is that you have to actually adjust the two towers to fit each racquet you do. The part you want is for towers that accepts the throat and head support so that you can make micro adjustments.

5. mysteryman592

IT
    thanks azbadminton for explaining it to me. but it sounds like i didn't get that good of a machine or does it matter for those 2 suspension points?

6. AZbadman

AZbadman Regular Member

Sales and Marketing
    You're just going to have to use the Clamp down mounts for the top of the head and throat.