0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure they will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well well. A very late congratulations to the WC bronze medal!
    Also good job winning the Yonex Chinese Taipei Open! They seem to be in good form right now!

Up next is China Masters where they will be facing the though Chinese pairing of Hong Wei and Chai Biao. They lost to them last time they met but it was 3 sets and the only time they've ever faced so it could go either way I think. After that their draw is probably good for them with LYD/KSH on the other side as well as CY/FFH(are they playing?) and Liu Xiaolong/Zihan Qui.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeap agree. They are steadily improving as time goes by.. hope to see more good matches from them in the future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it was a lot closer score-wise than last time but they still lost in 3: 21-14 21-23 22-24. They are a quite young pair and I hope that they learn from this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay Kim2 are the current Korean Grand-Prix champions! I wonder what would have happened had LYD not injured himself in their match though, hopefully he gets well soon.
    I've felt like they've been in a slump(of course they have faced good players, and the score have been close, but still maybe) since the Taipei GP and the WC's. Hopefully this close win in the final playing another good Korean pair is a sign that they are getting back to form and hopefully even better.

Ki Jung Kim [1] Sa Rang Kim - Sung Hyun Ko [5]Baek Choel Shin 21-15 18-21 25-23

They have a chance to go far once again in the upcoming CO where they in the first match will face a Chinese pair from the draw.
    I think the match against the Japanese pair in the 2nd match can be tough and if they win it it could perhaps become a rematch with the World Champions, which they currently lead 1-0, but I think they faced early in the Indonesians partnership. Hopefully Kim2 aren't too tired from the KGP.
    Last edited by Giga01; 11-10-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim and Kim will play in the Super Series Finals Final tomorrow! Once again they will play Hendra Setiawan and Mohammad Ahsan.
    I hope they have stamina left because they have been on court for far longer than the Indonesians.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Fans : Just to check Is Kim Sa Rang still using MX 80 ? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi Fans : Just to check Is Kim Sa Rang still using MX 80 ? Thanks
    Yeah he is. He used it for the finals today and semi-finals.

In the earlier rounds he was also using the new MX90.

P.S: Although the Kims lost today, I'm confident they'll be able to defeat Ahsan/Hendra another day. They're both exhausted and Sa Rang had a very bad back injury... not to mention the Indonesians didn't let them get into the match.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Bro ... MX 80, I think he should drop the racket, i don't know why he should drop a winning MX 90 racket !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all of those who are discussing the suspensions of LYD and KKJ, is it not suspicious that despite KKJ/KSR playing together in the entire year (total of 18 tournaments) that KKJ accumulated 3 missed drug tests while KSR did not? Just seems very suspicious if it really was BKA's fault not managing to contact the players b/c they were at tournament or something.

I don't suppose there is same suspicion towards LYD though.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do a lot of promotional stuff like exhibitions, and play in different club teams than their regular partners...
    Also, the WADA doesn't test every single team member every time they come around so it's quite possible that they wanted to test KKJ, LYD and a few lower ranked players in one go, with LYD/YYS and KKJ/KSR being absent and the others present...also you don't know if KSR, YYS, KSH haven't missed one or two tests as well, after all they're only punished after the third missed one...
    Last edited by j4ckie; 01-29-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next I predict Yoo will partner Kim Sa Rang , after their both partners are banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know what shoes Kim Ki Jung is wearing in the 2013 Hong Kong Open Final??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3