User Tag List

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default if li nings are made in china and fakes are also from china.....

would it matter if one gets a fake li ning racket? could it be possible that the fake is even better than the real thing?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    would it matter if one gets a fake li ning racket? could it be possible that the fake is even better than the real thing?
    No. Fake racquets are pretty much all the same with different paint jobs. Weak T Joint, only graphite (or not even graphite...), shaft isn't full (middle is either empty or has an air filled tube inside), cheaper grommets, frame doesn't have the same shape. So with all of this, the racket doesnt feel the same at all and the specs aren't the same at all.

I need to take pictures of the difference between fake and originals next time I get our Yonex demos. They cut multiple frames (fakes, other brands, etc.) and it shows how things are done inside, its interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post
    No. Fake racquets are pretty much all the same with different paint jobs. Weak T Joint, only graphite (or not even graphite...), shaft isn't full (middle is either empty or has an air filled tube inside), cheaper grommets, frame doesn't have the same shape. So with all of this, the racket doesnt feel the same at all and the specs aren't the same at all.

I need to take pictures of the difference between fake and originals next time I get our Yonex demos. They cut multiple frames (fakes, other brands, etc.) and it shows how things are done inside, its interesting.
    Yes, please do that - it will be good for all to know.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post

that is awesome, thx. i'm glad i asked!!!