User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sayshh View Post
    I doubt you will get any full-carbon graphite rackets below the price of Arc 002, and NS 100 from Yonex.

I haven't had much experience with Cosco, but you may keep them as an option. I had Cosco CBX-750/850 as my options when I was looking for new racket sometime back.
    Finally i bought an arcsaber002 today.Enjoyed playing with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Let me give you ONE ULTIMATE SUGGESTION and dont bother trying anymore or even upgrading in the future: Go get a CARBONEX 20 (or 20SP in South Asia) ... that will be the ONE racquet you ever need for the rest of your badminton life !!

I have the NS100, Cab 8000Ti and Cab20sp ... and each time when I start to get "serious" , it is the Cab20sp that steps forward.

Don't look down on Oval racquets even if it is an "older design". OVAL shape racquet requires a higher level of skill, touch control and finesse to play as the sweet spot is smaller but when you hit it, it will give the BEST SOLID FEEL ever ... isometrics (with bigger sweet spot but LESS FEEL) are designed for BRUTE FORCE players who just like to smash.
    Finally i bought an arcsaber002 today.Enjoyed playing with it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3