Bangalore Badminton

Discussion in 'India' started by ramukssn, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    Hello Friends,

I am rajkumar recently moved to Bangalore. I am professional shuttle player, played for college badminton torunaments and i was playing regularly in chennai.

Can someone please let me know to join your badminton group in gurukal sports club(thubarhalli).

I am looking to play badminton Singles/ Doubles regularly in morning or evening and if anyone is looking for a partner or if anyone is in the same boat as I am please do get in touch with me at ramukssn@gmail.com and so it will be great practice for everyone
    Phone.no:900839762

Thanks and Regard’s,
    rajkumar.k

2. whacko

whacko New Member

Manager
    Hi Rajkumar,
    I live in Banaswadi and desperately looking for a place and partners to play. I just moved into Bangalore and have been playing since 2002. Pl. advise if you are a member of any club yourself as I am not able to find a place to play.

Rgds
    Raja

3. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    hi..raja
    near tubarhalli.. there is club called Gurukal sports academy...there u can join.
    may i kno which is native place and at what level u represented in badminton... ?

regards
    rajkumar

4. whacko

whacko New Member

Manager
    Hi Rajkumar,
    Native is bangalore, but was away for a very long time. I picked up Badminton in Srilanka 10 years back and was playing regularly till the time I shifted back to Bangalore. I used to play most of the Mercantile tounaments there in age grp above 40 years. I have been in sports through out played Bangalore univ tournaments in TT and soccer.

Rgds
    Raja

5. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    hi...raja u can join the club in above mentioned address...myself going to join this weekend...

regards
    rajkumar

6. rnadarsh

rnadarsh Regular Member

Manager
    Hi,

I am an avid and strong badminton singles and doubles player with good fitness level and am looking for a strong partner/group playing at a decent level. I was playing regularly in Delhi and have just moved to Bangalore. I stay in BTM Layout and am currently playing at Citinest in Indira Nagar. I can play on weekends mainly and can travel some distance if I find a good group.

Do please let me know your number so that we can catch up. Thanks.

Adarsh