User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vt80 ltd or n90 II??

i wanna find a power smash racket...which one better???or yonex hv aother Introduction??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found that the VT80LTD had a better smash power than the N90II but the N90II had better accuracy than the VT80LTD.

The VT-ZF has a better smash than the VT80LTD and about just as good accuracy as the N90II but has a smaller head frame (smaller sweet spot). I have heard the N90 is the best in smash power but I have never tried it so far.

Note: this is my opinion based upon my skill level and personally owning (at one time) the rackets mentioned above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, just bumped into your message by chance while searching for answer to Lining rackets. I'm intermediate-level player that just started 6 months ago, after 10+ years out of badminton. Now, I've a good deal to get Lining Windstorm 690 under S$100.

Would you think this would be a 'starting-out' racket to use, until I'm ready for higher-end rackets?

Thank you for your kind answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickelpool View Post
    Hi guys, just bumped into your message by chance while searching for answer to Lining rackets. I'm intermediate-level player that just started 6 months ago, after 10+ years out of badminton. Now, I've a good deal to get Lining Windstorm 690 under S$100.

Would you think this would be a 'starting-out' racket to use, until I'm ready for higher-end rackets?

Thank you for your kind answer.
    Hard to say without knowing your playing style and racket preference. And I don't know anything about the 690. If it's a good deal...then sure...why not.

I got back into badminton years ago after a similar 10 yr absence. Got the Yonex MP66 then a Kimoni racket then moved onto newer higher brand of rackets (Yonex, Li-Ning, Victor, etc). I went from even balanced and flex rackets to head heavy and stiff rackets (my current preference). I am sure that when I get older and my bones start to complain...that I'll switch back to flex rackets.