vt80 ltd or n90 II??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by jeekang123, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeekang123

jeekang123 Regular Member

study
    i wanna find a power smash racket...which one better???or yonex hv aother Introduction??

2. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    I found that the VT80LTD had a better smash power than the N90II but the N90II had better accuracy than the VT80LTD.

The VT-ZF has a better smash than the VT80LTD and about just as good accuracy as the N90II but has a smaller head frame (smaller sweet spot). I have heard the N90 is the best in smash power but I have never tried it so far.

Note: this is my opinion based upon my skill level and personally owning (at one time) the rackets mentioned above.

3. nickelpool

nickelpool Regular Member

Business Executives
    Hi guys, just bumped into your message by chance while searching for answer to Lining rackets. I'm intermediate-level player that just started 6 months ago, after 10+ years out of badminton. Now, I've a good deal to get Lining Windstorm 690 under S$100.

Would you think this would be a 'starting-out' racket to use, until I'm ready for higher-end rackets?

Thank you for your kind answer.

4. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    Hard to say without knowing your playing style and racket preference. And I don't know anything about the 690. If it's a good deal...then sure...why not.

I got back into badminton years ago after a similar 10 yr absence. Got the Yonex MP66 then a Kimoni racket then moved onto newer higher brand of rackets (Yonex, Li-Ning, Victor, etc). I went from even balanced and flex rackets to head heavy and stiff rackets (my current preference). I am sure that when I get older and my bones start to complain...that I'll switch back to flex rackets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.