User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Comparisons of N90II S-Type and Twister F9?

Hi, I'm looking for a secondary racket to pick up and was wondering if anyone could compare the N90 II S-type and Twister F9. Looking at the spec sheet they seem to both be quite similar - even balance/slightly head heavy with a med flex. Info on these rackets is a bit sparse, I've checked out the threads here on BC already but was hoping for a more direct comparison if anyone has tried these rackets.

I'm looking for a good all-around racket that is easy to play with and not too demanding to use - essentially a racket for those lazy days ... and these two seem to fit the bill nicely. Currently playing with a NS9900 that I really love but there are days when it is a real burden to flex the shaft.

I usually play doubles and occasionally a singles game here and there if the courts free up. I find the NS9900 a good all-arounder, but I'd like something a bit easier and more forgiving to use as a backup.

Appreciate any suggestions and info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are forgiving and easy to use, plus easy on the arm due to their softer flex.

The 90II S-Type has decent power, but much less than the F9. F9 is quite horrible in the control department, until you get used to it.

Both feel light in the hand, but I recall the 90II S-Type swings a bit faster.

For lazy day, F9 is a clear pick.... easy power.