Badminton Stores in Gangnam, Seoul

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by tkboi, Oct 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tkboi

tkboi Regular Member

Hey guys currently in gangnam at the moment at the Sunshine hotel. and i was wondering is there any badminton stores around this area? not wanting to travel to far if possible.

Thanks

2. utvctang

utvctang Regular Member

Student
    I know why you're in Gangnam ;)

3. yerrorice

yerrorice Regular Member

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy

ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op 〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppan Gangnam Style

... sorry just had to do it

4. event

event Regular Member

To be honest, Korea is not the greatest for badminton shopping. There is never any clothing selection apart from online. If you're lucky, you might find a Yonex showroom. This is likely the only one in Gangnam, but it's likely tiny. You could try for Li-Ning, too, but I'm pretty sure this is just a distributor, not a showroom.

Apart from that, you're looking at small stores. If you find one near a badminton facility, then it will be a racquet specialty shop, but nothing like I've seen in Malaysia, Singapore, or Thailand. These shops do the job for shoes and racquets but beyond that, we take what we can get in terms of shuttles and strings and then get clothing variety online.

#4 event, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  5. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Yup, totally agree with event. Was in Seoul a few months back.. wandering and wandering around the city and the shopping centre and to my surprise, i don't see any badminton equipments on sale. The only badminton related shop was a yonex badminton shop on my way to gimpo airport..unfortunately not able to visit it as was catching a plane... it has lcw and yonex posters at the window of the shop. Anyway, i was told that badminton stuffs in Korea is very hard to get and if you can get it, you will pay at a higher price than you can get it over here in SEA...