User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it's looks amazing. If you can get over the price ($240 bucks here, ouch) then anyone who picks it up will probably buy it. Even swinging it around the shop is sweet.

However, without a swing weight of over 89g I wouldn't be able to get any power out of it, Sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its so pretty...I will buy it and frame it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Yeah it's looks amazing. If you can get over the price ($240 bucks here, ouch) then anyone who picks it up will probably buy it. Even swinging it around the shop is sweet.

However, without a swing weight of over 89g I wouldn't be able to get any power out of it, Sadly.
    Considering there's only 1000 in the world, it's not too bad. I often see the so called VICTOR and YONEX limited editions for $220 AUD when they make thousands of them. I heard that a shop in Melbourne has the JAP coded version, which is more rare.

You can try putting a thinner string like the R4X Momone with less tension, that can give more power

Ill be keeping my eye out for more racquets from GOSEN Australia Facebook page

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mso663 View Post
    Considering there's only 1000 in the world, it's not too bad. I often see the so called VICTOR and YONEX limited editions for $220 AUD when they make thousands of them. I heard that a shop in Melbourne has the JAP coded version, which is more rare.

You can try putting a thinner string like the R4X Momone with less tension, that can give more power

Ill be keeping my eye out for more racquets from GOSEN Australia Facebook page
    You mean the JPNxxxx coded Ougi.

The JPNxxxx Ougi actually has the 4 digit (xxxx) number to indicated the xxxx/1000 Ougi that you possess. To me, that makes it pretty cool.

The international/export Ougi has the RGSW serial number like the rest of the Ryoga series. It does not have any indication which of the 1000 Ougi produced that we have.

Indeed paintwork is very high quality just like the rest of the Ryoga series. I clashed my Ryoga rackets in the past, and slight clashes did not then chip the paint. Only the harder clashes caused a slight chip in the decal sticker, and the chase paint is still intact.

Momone 0.66mm is a good string, but quite slippery. If you want even thinner gauge, try the Zymax 62 or the Gosen R4X 100, or the BG-66UM strings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is correct. I meant that the store had the JPN coded Ougi.

I believe there was only ~700 JPN coded ones, and the remaining amount was distributed overseas (mainly in Asia regions).

I've got the international version myself, but tempted to get the JPN one as well.

Tried the 3 strings. Comparatively the Zymax is a bit rough, and obviously not as durable. The R4X100 and BG66UM is great. Would recommend anything 0.66mm or under for the racquet. The Momone was naturally made for females (although many of my male friends like it as well). A bit softer, so my slippery feeling.

Anyways, I wonder if we could get all the owners into this thread (since there's only 1000 of us) haha =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own both Shiden and Ougi... if you ask me, I would like to compare shiden as Yonex Z-slash and Ougi as a professional player rackets. if you like the feel of NS9900, try Tenbu! lastly... Gosen racket is really a very good racket! my favourite now is shiden! despite the small frame, the drive and smash is powerful!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The quality of Ryoga series is amazing! the M40 shaft is hard and repulsive! the grip is coated with fibre and it reduce the vibration! I must say that the racket accuracy is one of the best! not recommend for beginner player.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3