User Tag List

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 562 to 578 of 594
  1. #562
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    fathonezic
    i never know u good on this also
    you should join kaskus, my ID is legend for this one before getting permanent banned haha

  2. #563
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The match between Song & Kento looks d*mn tight, and here we are, talking about a player who didn't even participate in the tournament! Geez.

  3. #564
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sindhu, TTY will be like LD vs LCW in future. Never won World Junior title but rule the senior.

    Oh yeah, Taufik never won it also. Gade won boys doubles but not single

    Oops, forgot that Li Xuerui never won junior WC too. I think she could join Sindhu and Tai Tzu Ying.

  4. #565
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    let see how china perform in wjc.
    not more than 2 title 1 say.
    they perform even worst than what i expect!
    recalling how people in disbelief that i claim china junior player is weaker and weaker since 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    you should join kaskus, my ID is legend for this one before getting permanent banned haha
    no u wont get banned.
    i would like to join but was working now
    -------------------
    congrats to all winner
    too bad japan didnt get 3 title but ng/lee deserve the title well!

  5. #566
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    E-A-R-T-H
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kento won it !

  6. #567
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    9,017
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last final match local hope Kento Momota def. Song Xue, 21-17 / 19-21 / 21-19.

    Congrats to the champions :

    1) Kento Momota (JPN) - BS
    2) Nozomi Okuhara (JPN) - GS
    3) Lee Chun Hei/Ng Ka Long (HKG) - BD
    4) Lee So-hee/Shin Seung-chan (KOR) - GD
    5) Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani (INA) - XD


    Host Japan sweeps 2 singles titles while no title for China in individual event.

  7. #568
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Sindhu, TTY will be like LD vs LCW in future. Never won World Junior title but rule the senior.

    Oh yeah, Taufik never won it also. Gade won boys doubles but not single

    Oops, forgot that Li Xuerui never won junior WC too. I think she could join Sindhu and Tai Tzu Ying.
    li xue rui won a ajc in 2008
    sindhu have one more year left in junior circuit,are u cursing her wont be able to win it?
    someone just said she will 100% won the gold if she is here.
    later he come after u

  8. #569
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    they perform even worst than what i expect!
    recalling how people in disbelief that i claim china junior player is weaker and weaker since 2009



    no u wont get banned.
    i would like to join but was working now
    -------------------
    congrats to all winner
    too bad japan didnt get 3 title but ng/lee deserve the title well!
    i mean my id in kaskus... fathonezic in kaskus got permanent banned

    congrats China for getting 1 gold in WJC Team event

    congratulation to all winner and all finalist and semifinalist...

  9. #570
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations to all winner of individual events.
    Please prove us that you all can survive in this violent battlefield called "senior level".

  10. #571
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Last final match local hope Kento Momota def. Song Xue, 21-17 / 19-21 / 21-19.

    Congrats to the champions :

    1) Kento Momota (JPN) - BS
    2) Nozomi Okuhara (JPN) - GS
    3) Lee Chun Hei/Ng Ka Long (HKG) - BD
    4) Lee So-hee/Shin Seung-chan (KOR) - GD
    5) Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani (INA) - XD


    Host Japan sweeps 2 singles titles while no title for China in individual event.
    Its kinda unbelievable that china fail to win any individual events. I think this is the first time China fail to win any individual events in WJC they participated.

  11. #572
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    li xue rui won a ajc in 2008
    sindhu have one more year left in junior circuit,are u cursing her wont be able to win it?
    someone just said she will 100% won the gold if she is here.
    later he come after u
    Ha ha.. Nobody is allowing me even to eat popcorn !!!!. Dragging me like this.. Lol He is telling only positive things about all the players like Tai Tzu ying, sindhu, li xuerui etc. For your notice, Sindhu also won the asian junior championship this year. I am busy eating corn. So i dont need to go after anybody...Hee hee

  12. #573
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Its kinda unbelievable that china fail to win any individual events. I think this is the first time China fail to win any individual events in WJC they participated.
    It's indeed kinda odd. But as long as they have Li "Ferguson" Yongbo, they have less to worry about. For what really matters is whether they can deliver titles in senior level or not...

  13. #574
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    It's indeed kinda odd. But as long as they have Li "Ferguson" Yongbo, they have less to worry about. For what really matters is whether they can deliver titles in senior level or not...
    Yes, indeed with CBA & Liyongbo, China will continue to be strong.

    WJC doesnt necessary translate into success in the senior circuit. Msia has lotta ex-WJC in men doubles but only Tanb00nheong did it at senior level.

    Junior championship only show how good u r at skool, the senior is the real work environment ...

  14. #575
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    li xue rui won a ajc in 2008
    sindhu have one more year left in junior circuit,are u cursing her wont be able to win it?
    someone just said she will 100% won the gold if she is here.
    later he come after u
    Hahaha. AJC won't count. If Sindhu wins next year, then too bad, I have to find someone else to be next WS LD/LCW.

  15. #576
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,236
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good job Kento

    Chn is title-less in this edition individual wjc...other countries really catching up and fast

  16. #577
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Yes, indeed with CBA & Liyongbo, China will continue to be strong.

    WJC doesnt necessary translate into success in the senior circuit. Msia has lotta ex-WJC in men doubles but only Tanb00nheong did it at senior level.

    Junior championship only show how good u r at skool, the senior is the real work environment ...
    I don't think LYB is the one that makes China very good. It is the training since young. The problem now 2008 Beijing Olympic is over and other opportunity for Chinese youth are plenty too so less young Chinese kids chose badminton.

    But at senior level, maybe there are more special training given for the top players if CBA decides that they are the potential

  17. #578
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This king and queen of this year's WJC!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by suetyan; 11-03-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •