User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Results 579 to 594 of 594
  1. #579
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,072
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    japan...the new powerhouse...meanwhile china is getting more competition from the rest of the world...things are starting to get more interesting

  2. #580
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,751
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    So sad that you got upset with Victor's loss to xue song. Even you forgot that Victor have had participated in this WJC. Dont worry. He still have 1 year.
    He doesn't have one more year. Born in 1994, this was his last WJC ...
    There should be a comment from him on the match on his facebook page, in short he was just not sharp/ready that day. Even in that video clip he looks tired and unfocused ... Could also see Sun scoring many with his crosscourt smash .
    Last edited by demolidor; 11-03-2012 at 07:03 AM.

  3. #581
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,751
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    there is live now on J Sports 3 channel.
    Yes I was actually hoping one of them would get a hand on it but all their videos are homemade. I thought I had seen some from tv in the past but not the case. A little short notice to check with/look for some cappers from Japan that also happened to have J-Sports ...

  4. #582
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Its kinda unbelievable that china fail to win any individual events. I think this is the first time China fail to win any individual events in WJC they participated.
    Is Malaysia too?

  5. #583
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,030
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    He doesn't have one more year. Born in 1994, this was his last WJC ...
    There should be a comment from him on the match on his facebook page, in short he was just not sharp/ready that day. Even in that video clip he looks tired and unfocused ... Could also see Sun scoring many with his crosscourt smash .
    Oh.. You meant me in wrong sense?.. Sorry if so.. I did not say it in wrong sense. I am very much impressed with the way he has been playing in the senior circuit. I was just replying to the query where that guy was completely not aware of whether victor was playing or not. So, i was just telling him that he participated and lost it to xue song. Thats all. Got it?

  6. #584
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,751
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Oh.. You meant me in wrong sense?.. Sorry if so.. I did not say it in wrong sense. I am very much impressed with the way he has been playing in the senior circuit. I was just replying to the query where that guy was completely not aware of whether victor was playing or not. So, i was just telling him that he participated and lost it to xue song. Thats all. Got it?
    no wrong sense noticed. I should probably have put the comment on the match above the quote .

    Only correcting you that he has one more year. WJC has different rules where you must be no older than 18 years old for the whole calendar year in which the WJC is held ...

  7. #585
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Viktor already won 1 WJC title in 2010. I think he does not need to participate in WJC. For those who can compete in the senior level, playing in WJC and losing to less experienced players might not be good for the psychology.

    WJC is good for experience though.

  8. #586
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congratulations for all the winners.

  9. #587
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The winners of WJC 2012
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  10. #588
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    one of the reason why malaysia player fail in early stage
    they need to fly home to sit SPM test!hahaha

  11. #589
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats to all winners and big thanks to the fine people who posted pictures and videos!

  12. #590
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Remember that I posted few times that one of Chinese official told me 3 years ago in Malaysia that they have predicted that it ia getting harder to find talents as Badminton has to compete with Tennis, Golf, Basketball,etc...and at the same time...Economy in China is very good so most of parents wanted the kids in business not in sport...other factor is a lot of chinese kids go to study abroad as a sign of prestige in China society...it does not mean that there is no talents in china, just not as many as they used to have ..thats why Han Li and Wang xin were called back....

  13. #591
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    one of the reason why malaysia player fail in early stage
    they need to fly home to sit SPM test!hahaha
    limsy....don't bully them la ...hahaha..

  14. #592
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Remember that I posted few times that one of Chinese official told me 3 years ago in Malaysia that they have predicted that it ia getting harder to find talents as Badminton has to compete with Tennis, Golf, Basketball,etc...and at the same time...Economy in China is very good so most of parents wanted the kids in business not in sport...other factor is a lot of chinese kids go to study abroad as a sign of prestige in China society...it does not mean that there is no talents in china, just not as many as they used to have ..thats why Han Li and Wang xin were called back....
    Meaning, more towards undiscovered talents.

  15. #593
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    limsy....don't bully them la ...hahaha..
    erm
    i read those in newspaper

  16. #594
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Remember that I posted few times that one of Chinese official told me 3 years ago in Malaysia that they have predicted that it ia getting harder to find talents as Badminton has to compete with Tennis, Golf, Basketball,etc...and at the same time...Economy in China is very good so most of parents wanted the kids in business not in sport...other factor is a lot of chinese kids go to study abroad as a sign of prestige in China society...it does not mean that there is no talents in china, just not as many as they used to have ..thats why Han Li and Wang xin were called back....
    yeah,i remember that well
    ajc 2009 ^^V

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •