User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean by a whipping style?? i dont get it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you can try to imagine tw different styles of hitting:

- You hit the shuttle, putting power into it as it 'meets' your racket.

- You flex your racket before the shuttle hits, relying on the unflexing racket to generate power.

Of course, nobody ever gets to one of those extremes; you use a bit of both in your stroke. Those closer to the second would have a 'whipping style'.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming off a BS 12. This is a bloody powerful racket Still missing the sweet spot since I just picked it up for games tonight. But once I started smashing with it. I couldn't stop. Wasn't even bothered to drop. Just kept going for the smash over and over again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The TK-8000 is similar to the Voltric 70, right? Perhaps, engineered differently (in terms of material).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally find it stiffer and slower by a tad bit but just as easy to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it as stiff as a MX60? I thought the head heaviness should make it feel a little bit less stiff...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From experience I would say so far since I haven't had to season the shaft yet. Yes. It's as stiff as the MX60 so far. But at the same time the flex is similar to the BS 12 during play.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

contact eric and TK8000 is out of stock

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah..He told me either early or mid march. I couldn't wait and went with MBS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is this coming out in singapore?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best guess is either this week or next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think so , it might be more than that
    I feel that victor sole distributor in singapore not very sensible with the demand market , been there few days ago and asking whether the new product already come , and he said the shipment delay coz of chinese new year . And at the same time Yonex attack victor with their arc saber 11 and arc saber FB , which i found last two days that arc saber FB is out of stock at queensway
    TK 8000 become not attractive anymore , in fact that the rumor of this racket showed up first around Asia Championship 2012 , can u guys imagine ?
    even in Indonesia they already sell it TK 8000
    for u guys if u want to check http://www.gunturbadminton.com/thrus...00-tk8000.html
    Last edited by apachesun; 02-25-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apachesun View Post
    I dont think so , it might be more than that
    I feel that victor sole distributor in singapore not very sensible with the demand market , been there few days ago and asking whether the new product already come , and he said the shipment delay coz of chinese new year . And at the same time Yonex attack victor with their arc saber 11 and arc saber FB , which i found last two days that arc saber FB is out of stock at queensway
    TK 8000 become not attractive anymore , in fact that the rumor of this racket showed up first around Asia Championship 2012 , can u guys imagine ?
    even in Indonesia they already sell it TK 8000
    for u guys if u want to check http://www.gunturbadminton.com/thrus...00-tk8000.html
    Yonex definitely has a lead on getting product marketed and also on distribution and sales. for a little while now Yonex has been able to do simultaneous launch of their latest product all around the world. usually within days. which is quite a logistic and planning achievement. and then before that, they are able to generate a lot of hype via their more active and visible marketing. many more people know and care about the new ARC11 than people who know and care about the TK8000, for example.

Victor is also very poor with getting racket into the market at launch, often they'd give China/Taiwan first priority and then sometimes only months afterwards do they appear in further markets like US. by then the excitement has already gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Canada and I recently ordered one last Friday; should arrive sometime this week.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seen one here in Brunei. Just arrive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Yonex definitely has a lead on getting product marketed and also on distribution and sales. for a little while now Yonex has been able to do simultaneous launch of their latest product all around the world. usually within days. which is quite a logistic and planning achievement. and then before that, they are able to generate a lot of hype via their more active and visible marketing. many more people know and care about the new ARC11 than people who know and care about the TK8000, for example.

Victor is also very poor with getting racket into the market at launch, often they'd give China/Taiwan first priority and then sometimes only months afterwards do they appear in further markets like US. by then the excitement has already gone.
    thanks kwun for ur explaination

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myviperstyle View Post
    When is this coming out in singapore?
    SG Coded should be next month. TW Coded already available for 1 months + in SG. I have shipped more than 5 pieces over there.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast