User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kwun

I am with you kwun regarding Victor slow distribution on their new racket, especially this TK8000. At first i am so exciting of this racket since it is endorsed by one of the most energetic player on the circuit, KSH. However, Victor distribution and release of new racket are just taking too long, i for instance lost my excitement on this. On the other hand, Yonex Arcsaber11 which is attacking our forum after TK8000, have already been made available to Yonex enthusiasts soon enough. Several outlets have already sold out on Arc11.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, for all around Asia other than Taiwan, Japan and China, the rest of the part couldn't get any TK8000. So a lot of people also lose their patience.

However, Arc11 & TK8000 are different style racket. Which TK8000 is a powerful attacking racket and Arc11 is excellent for controlling.

Will it be a war later in All England for Attacking vs Controlling?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    Yes, for all around Asia other than Taiwan, Japan and China, the rest of the part couldn't get any TK8000. So a lot of people also lose their patience.

However, Arc11 & TK8000 are different style racket. Which TK8000 is a powerful attacking racket and Arc11 is excellent for controlling.

Will it be a war later in All England for Attacking vs Controlling?
    I am quite doubtful that China could get TK8000 faster than us significantly. I am asking one of my contacts in China, he got the TK8000 faster than us, but it is not significant enough, 1 week earlier or so. I am not sure about Taiwan & Japan though. Victor have to work on their production efficiency and distribution to make the brand big, since they have a lot of good sponsored players.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Victor has a pretty strong foothold in China and China is a very very big market for them. You will find that Victor is neck-to-neck with Yonex if not surpassed Yonex already. therefore Victor would naturally make China their priority in getting access to the latest products.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I am quite doubtful that China could get TK8000 faster than us significantly. I am asking one of my contacts in China, he got the TK8000 faster than us, but it is not significant enough, 1 week earlier or so. I am not sure about Taiwan & Japan though. Victor have to work on their production efficiency and distribution to make the brand big, since they have a lot of good sponsored players.
    In CN they got similar time with Taiwan probably just 1 week later for this particular model. I do have quite a number of TK8000 but only Taiwan Coded, not MY Coded. You can see below links. It actually have that 2 months ago for the very initial, but now I still cannot see the MY Coded, quite a bit of disappointing.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Victor has a pretty strong foothold in China and China is a very very big market for them. You will find that Victor is neck-to-neck with Yonex if not surpassed Yonex already. therefore Victor would naturally make China their priority in getting access to the latest products.
    Some stores says that Victor have the best sales in High-ended racket like MX80, meanwhile Yonex has the best sale for lower tier racket like arc-D5(if i'm correct). Well, many chinese there still prefer fake rackets there. For Li-Ning, their sales on racket is just average because their main sales is more on shoes or appeals. So based on my finding...
    [High-end racket]Victor >/= Yonex > Li-Ning
    [Low - mid end racket]Yonex > Li-Ning > Yonex
    [Fake racket]Yonex > Li-Ning > Victor

please critic if i'm wrong.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure that didnt apply here in Brunei.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what is the best sells but to me MX80, BS12 all are good selling model.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    Some stores says that Victor have the best sales in High-ended racket like MX80, meanwhile Yonex has the best sale for lower tier racket like arc-D5(if i'm correct). Well, many chinese there still prefer fake rackets there. For Li-Ning, their sales on racket is just average because their main sales is more on shoes or appeals. So based on my finding...
    [High-end racket]Victor >/= Yonex > Li-Ning
    [Low - mid end racket]Yonex > Li-Ning > Yonex
    [Fake racket]Yonex > Li-Ning > Victor

please critic if i'm wrong.
    According to my own experience and to what I see on blogs, getting a fake racquet is not always a choice in China! There are so many fakes, even in Yonex stores.
    Yonex is still a kind of standard, but being japanese, and the chinese-japanese relations being what they are..., Kason, Lining and Victor sell very well. Lining would get it all if it was not for their price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renbo View Post
    According to my own experience and to what I see on blogs, getting a fake racquet is not always a choice in China! There are so many fakes, even in Yonex stores.
    Yonex is still a kind of standard, but being japanese, and the chinese-japanese relations being what they are..., Kason, Lining and Victor sell very well. Lining would get it all if it was not for their price
    well, it's true that fake rackets sucks because of their quality. For me, i rather buy a cheaper brand racket instead of buying a fake racket. Many people doesn't have much studies in badminton like many of us in this forum. So they will just take a fake racket as a real racket with lower cost and says that they feel them same...DAMN!

For the Li-Ning thing, only rich can get it. I totally agree with you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    well, it's true that fake rackets sucks because of their quality. For me, i rather buy a cheaper brand racket instead of buying a fake racket. Many people doesn't have much studies in badminton like many of us in this forum. So they will just take a fake racket as a real racket with lower cost and says that they feel them same...DAMN!

For the Li-Ning thing, only rich can get it. I totally agree with you.
    I kinda love of this statement when they said it is about the same for the replica with original. I would just want to say, when you hold the racket, it is definitely can feel what is so called fake and original, there is nothing can be done with so low cost and say 80-90% similar to original. But somehow still a lot of seller used this trick around to cheat the people.

It is just exactly NOT THE SAME AT ALL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    I kinda love of this statement when they said it is about the same for the replica with original. I would just want to say, when you hold the racket, it is definitely can feel what is so called fake and original, there is nothing can be done with so low cost and say 80-90% similar to original. But somehow still a lot of seller used this trick around to cheat the people.

It is just exactly NOT THE SAME AT ALL.
    well...I think more of our people should read more before making a decision which is not ''cool''. A lot of chinese there prefer to be 潇洒 (cool) instead of being a auntie which run all the places asking for info before buying something. Well, i have to say that i'm more like a ''auntie'' style and i'm not fear to say that, it brings me so many profit instead of being cool. I do that to all things actually

Kwun, sorry for being off-topic...hehe ><

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just started to play with the TK8000, anyone have any recommendations for strings?

I just started with the BG85 strings. It sounds pretty decent... minus the times I'm missing the sweet spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeo View Post
    Just started to play with the TK8000, anyone have any recommendations for strings?

I just started with the BG85 strings. It sounds pretty decent... minus the times I'm missing the sweet spot.
    bg 66 maxima?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try victor string. V850

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this racket come in a 4u weight? I'm looking for something a little faster than my n55 but don't want to lose much power. I tried a mx jjs in 4u and liked it but I'm wondering how the TK8000 compares.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    That is indeed very true. The earliest TK8000 available I saw was back in very early Jan. Most online retailers have it in stock in mid-Jan. Victor is very popular, esp in the city of Nanjing where Victor racquets are produced. Braveswords everywhere!

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast