User Tag List

View Poll Results: do you prefer Isometric or Oval?

Voters
1438. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isometric

    1,064 73.99%
  • Oval

    374 26.01%
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 273 to 289 of 559
  1. #273
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    New materials technology are equally applicable to oval and iso. Whatever new high-tech materials the industry comes up with are used on both iso and oval.

  2. #274
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
    errrr............AT900T is head heavy .....!!!!!!
    Maybe in statistics, but by feel, it feels more mobile than a Cab30ms.
    My AT900T moves faster around the net then Cab30ms, so do not be fooled by the marketing lingo.

    Yet Cab30ms is still sweeter when you hit the sweet spot.

  3. #275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otterfun View Post

    Yet Cab30ms is still sweeter when you hit the sweet spot.
    because it's an oval head.

  4. #276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISO..... box(ontop) frame prefered.

  5. #277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    midlands, england
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    used both types, prefer the iso, just that bit more forgiving to play with

  6. #278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otterfun View Post
    Maybe in statistics, but by feel, it feels more mobile than a Cab30ms.
    My AT900T moves faster around the net then Cab30ms, so do not be fooled by the marketing lingo.

    Yet Cab30ms is still sweeter when you hit the sweet spot.
    1) AT900t has shorter shaft. (no dirty thought please) So depend on where you hold the racquet, AT900t might feel head lighter when you hold it up close to the cone.
    2) In US, AT900t come in 4U vs Cab30ms come in 3U. That is another reason.

    Still Cab30ms is one classy lady. And sexy too

  7. #279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    1) AT900t has shorter shaft. (no dirty thought please) So depend on where you hold the racquet, AT900t might feel head lighter when you hold it up close to the cone.
    2) In US, AT900t come in 4U vs Cab30ms come in 3U. That is another reason.

    Still Cab30ms is one classy lady. And sexy too
    LOL, oops, i better not elaborate

  8. #280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    iso for now

    maybe will change if i get my hands on a cab30ms

  9. #281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Personal preffer X-light over size Fischer .in ISO frame ..hihihi Ez hit the shttercock ma ..

  10. #282
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I prefer the good looking girls in front of the net. END OF STORY!

  11. #283
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me too!espcially the oval shaped cute faces of my opponents in court bwahahaha!!

  12. #284
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    seriously..i prefer iso rackets its add power to shots specially those have weak wrist power!!hehehe..

  13. #285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    AOTBE, oval shape is a faster and more maneuverable racquet than iso. In nature all objects shaped by nature are very un-iso in shape. They all tend to be spherical; and oval is closer to a sphere than an iso. Fill your wash basin or bath tub with water and then pull the plug off. You will see nature in action as the water disappears in a spiral or spherical pattern down the hole.

  14. #286
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    AOTBE, oval shape is a faster and more maneuverable racquet than iso. In nature all objects shaped by nature are very un-iso in shape. They all tend to be spherical; and oval is closer to a sphere than an iso. Fill your wash basin or bath tub with water and then pull the plug off. You will see nature in action as the water disappears in a spiral or spherical pattern down the hole.
    i believe if American Standard or Crane made iso shaped basin and toilets, the water would still swirl around into the drain hole

  15. #287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i believe if American Standard or Crane made iso shaped basin and toilets, the water would still swirl around into the drain hole
    Oh YEAH, You are good!

  16. #288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    picked up my old cab21sp again after quite a while last month, and it has been performing beautifully. i'd forgotten what a joy it is to use (and have since purchased another!), but i must say, after a couple of hours of continuous use, the arm does then to ache and moving on to an armortec does provide some relief ...

  17. #289
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i believe if American Standard or Crane made iso shaped basin and toilets, the water would still swirl around into the drain hole
    I realised a while ago that my toilet is ISO-shaped. Therefore it has a larger sweetspot which means it's easier to use compared to the oval-shaped toilet at my grandmother's house . But the oval-shaped toilet has more 'bang' factor somehow, which isn't really good when I'm using it.. very disgusting.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Head heavy very stiff Oval Head racket ???
    By pussiii999 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 17
    : 12-19-2008, 05:19 AM
  2. Square/Isometric or Oval/Traditional ?
    By eh7eh7 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 1
    : 03-27-2006, 08:30 AM
  3. Oval head, isometric head and ovaliso head.
    By Extremesmash in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 11-18-2004, 01:39 PM
  4. switching to oval from isometric head shape
    By Josh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 12-18-2001, 03:19 AM
  5. Isometric vs. Oval Head
    By Vy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 14
    : 09-18-2001, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •