User Tag List

View Poll Results: do you prefer Isometric or Oval?

Voters
1438. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isometric

    1,064 73.99%
  • Oval

    374 26.01%
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 494 to 510 of 559
  1. #494
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    court
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's hard getting back to an oval once I am used to the string plane of an Iso!

  2. #495
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you are used to an oval slowly change to an iso because you will feel the difference between the two
    if you already have an iso stick to it because you are used to it

  3. #496
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ont
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actusally no, i have used oval before iso but i say if you get use to iso you'll play better, it 'feels' like it explodes off oval better but thats only a feeling, but is basiclly is the same if you get use to iso

  4. #497
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    true i agree with you

  5. #498
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bangalore,India
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    never tried a ISO before ..playing oval all the way...

  6. #499
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you should try iso you find it is much better

  7. #500
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bangalore,India
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    you should try iso you find it is much better
    which is the best iso raquet ..?anybody

  8. #501
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any yonex racket i would say

  9. #502
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Z-slash technology

    Hi, I live in Japan. I just feel that Z-slash technology is like trying to combine ovul and isometric together, may be just my feeling. I have both iso and ovul type of racket. Played with iso type for a long time and just switched to may carbonex 30ms lately, and just feel something...sweet feeling. Will play more with cab30ms after this.
    BTW, Yonex come out with so many techs rapidly. Recently, Voltric 70....has tri voltage tech? Beware you might get shock
    I've carbonex20 and Apacs Lethal 50 for sale...going to singapore in Dec...anybody interested pls let me know. Sorry to add the final ad sentence because I know many cab20 lover here.

  10. #503
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Toronto & Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fariz80 View Post
    Hi, I live in Japan. I just feel that Z-slash technology is like trying to combine ovul and isometric together, may be just my feeling. I have both iso and ovul type of racket. Played with iso type for a long time and just switched to may carbonex 30ms lately, and just feel something...sweet feeling. Will play more with cab30ms after this.
    BTW, Yonex come out with so many techs rapidly. Recently, Voltric 70....has tri voltage tech? Beware you might get shock
    I've carbonex20 and Apacs Lethal 50 for sale...going to singapore in Dec...anybody interested pls let me know. Sorry to add the final ad sentence because I know many cab20 lover here.
    The Cab 30MS is a fantastic oval racket (3U version). There are a lot of fans in this forum that love this racket. I personally have 6 of them (2 broke). Great all round racket for doubles and singles.

  11. #504
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WOW!!
    Carbonex 30 must be good ?!
    I prefer the Arcsaber Z Slash

  12. #505
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I rather get a Carlton Vapour Trail racket then the zslash anyday, I say the frame design is similar since both have a smaller sweetspot then the regular ISO but maintain it's faster swing speed of a Oval.

  13. #506
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    I rather get a Carlton Vapour Trail racket then the zslash anyday, I say the frame design is similar since both have a smaller sweetspot then the regular ISO but maintain it's faster swing speed of a Oval.
    Well also it depends on the type of player you are
    I'm a powerful player so I like the Arcsaber Z Slash and plus I like it because it is YONEX!!

  14. #507
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Well also it depends on the type of player you are
    I'm a powerful player so I like the Arcsaber Z Slash and plus I like it because it is YONEX!!
    It looks like a clown

  15. #508
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What?! what has that got to do with the point ?

  16. #509
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    What?! what has that got to do with the point ?
    Well if I can find a similar performence racket, but a better looking I'll go for the other one. The Zslash is a good racket but I wish yonex made it look differently.

  17. #510
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No
    The original z slash may not be the best looking one but the Taufik hidayat z slash looks better

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Head heavy very stiff Oval Head racket ???
    By pussiii999 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 17
    : 12-19-2008, 05:19 AM
  2. Square/Isometric or Oval/Traditional ?
    By eh7eh7 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 1
    : 03-27-2006, 08:30 AM
  3. Oval head, isometric head and ovaliso head.
    By Extremesmash in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 11-18-2004, 01:39 PM
  4. switching to oval from isometric head shape
    By Josh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 12-18-2001, 03:19 AM
  5. Isometric vs. Oval Head
    By Vy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 14
    : 09-18-2001, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •