User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A badminton store in Korea?

So my dad is going to Korea soon I was thinking of asking him to get me a racket but I dont know of any stores in Korea in the Seoul area. So does anyone know of any good place to get a racket from Korea. Anywere city around Seoul also is fine. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying badminton stuff in korea is expensive..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps your best bet is to look at this site. That link should take you right to the page showing the locations of their two stores - one in the Susaek area of western Seoul and the other in Ilsan (northwest extremity of the #3 subway line). The advantage here is that you can check out the prices beforehand. My experience is that online prices are basically the same as at traditional stores, even when you look at a variety of places.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Buying badminton stuff in korea is expensive..
    But I think its better then the limited choices I have in the U.S.; also its KOREA!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Perhaps your best bet is to look at this site. That link should take you right to the page showing the locations of their two stores - one in the Susaek area of western Seoul and the other in Ilsan (northwest extremity of the #3 subway line). The advantage here is that you can check out the prices beforehand. My experience is that online prices are basically the same as at traditional stores, even when you look at a variety of places.
    Ok cool... now to see if theres anymore stores :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwsa12341 View Post
    Ok cool... now to see if theres anymore stores :P
    Maybe you should (have done) do some browsing in this forum http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...98#post1982098

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my dad is going to Korea soon I was thinking of asking him to get me a racket but I dont know of any stores in Korea in the Seoul area. So does anyone know of any good place to get a racket from Korea. Anywere city around Seoul also is fine. Thanks
    Do you mind if i ask where are you from? Most probably badminton stuffs in your countries are much more easier and cheaper you can find than in Korea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Do you mind if i ask where are you from? Most probably badminton stuffs in your countries are much more easier and cheaper you can find than in Korea
    I can't imagine the stores in Maryland teeming with badminton stuff. Considering the prices here, though, you might get some better deals within the U.S. by mail order. I know that there is a place in Toronto with lower prices on Victor racquets, even with the exchange rate and the insane sales taxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Sorry for the delay, seems like I dont get e-mail notices anymore...

I live in maryland, only thing I can find are cheap rackets around local stores.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only there were more rackets to choose from.
    Last edited by Qwsa12341; 11-03-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Maybe you should (have done) do some browsing in this forum http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...98#post1982098
    Ha already read it.. was wondering if there were anymore stores tho..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha already read it.. was wondering if there were anymore stores tho..
    Sure, if you want to find physical stores, you need different links from the websites I linked to in the other thread. Each company has a list of dealers (i.e. Yonex and Li-Ning). There are 6 more company sites linked to here, each of which should have a list of stores.

There are several other online sites, too. My earlier point was that finding more stores isn't likely going to get you better prices or better selection. Each store is small and will have to order anything but the most common items. But fair enough, racquets are one thing the smaller stores are more likely to have a selection of. Clothing and shuttles are more the crap-shoot case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Sure, if you want to find physical stores, you need different links from the websites I linked to in the other thread. Each company has a list of dealers (i.e. Yonex and Li-Ning). There are 6 more company sites linked to here, each of which should have a list of stores.

There are several other online sites, too. My earlier point was that finding more stores isn't likely going to get you better prices or better selection. Each store is small and will have to order anything but the most common items. But fair enough, racquets are one thing the smaller stores are more likely to have a selection of. Clothing and shuttles are more the crap-shoot case.
    Well its racquets I'm looking for, so these links should be fine.