where to get authentic yonex products in beijing

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jose3, Sep 29, 2003.

1. jose3

jose3 New Member

hey!

i would want to shop for a yonex rackets and other products in beijing. would anyone know where i could get authentic products at reasonable prices. my friend has checked the malls there and they still cost quite a lot. know of any alternatives?
    how would the price and quality compare to yonex products sold in other asian countries?

thanks!

2. Mikell

Mikell Regular Member

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
  4. bottleneck

bottleneck Regular Member

sales
    Bejing and Yonex

Hi there,

I don't know about Bejing but I was in Shanghai a few weeks back and found Yonex and other brand rackets in a department store's sport area. What surprised me though was that the price for the "imported" badminton brand rackets was about 30% more expensive than in Taiwan where I live. Yonex was in the range from 500-1500 Renminbi. Maybe they would have given a discount but I didn't ask. Victor was also about 30 % more expensive than in Taiwan.

But hey I found this cheap 130 renminbi "prime sport" jointless racket :D, it really has no joints and they claim it's made from titanium, so I thought buy and try.

Anyway, I guess you'll be able to find Yonex in any good department store's sport area.

Bottleneck