Looking for APACS alternatives to Yonex

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by themadhatter, Oct 20, 2012.

1. themadhatter

themadhatter New Member

I was looking for a new racket so I tried out a couple of Yonex ones and I really liked the Armortec 900 technique. Unfortunately it's too expensive for my budget so I was hoping to find a similar racket from another company for a cheaper price. I was mainly looking at the apacs rackets but their website is kind of confusing and many reviews seem to be contrary to the specifications they post. Can someone recommend an apacs racket that is similar to the AT900 T?

2. nooooooooooo

nooooooooooo Regular Member

try the lethal 70

3. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

The apacs nano 900 power rackets are great quality for the price and are what I use for league matches because I get good power and control and they don't give me shoulder problems like heavy stiff rackets used to after a while. As a rule the apacs version are less heavy and less stiff than the Yonex version but they suit a lot of players because they are very easy to use.

4. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    HI there,

you can have a look at this website, at the moment they have free shipping for over $80.

for the Apacs rackets that close to Yonex Armotec 900T, you may consider Apacs Lethal 70, Visible Hollow 2020 and Tantrum 500. if you want the lighter head racket, you can consider lethal 90, Tantrum 200/300.

you may consider the special bundle racket.
    http://www.apacscanada.com/

5. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account